A Conversation for The A to Z of Dreams and Nightmares

Another death =(

Post 1

x-curious-x

two weeks after dreaming that one of my friends was dead [see there deaths] i dreamed that another of my friends had died.She was lying on my bed, her wrists had been slit. My friend is a cutter so oviously this has something to do with her death. help me figure out what all these deaths meen


Another death =(

Post 2

aceblack

sorrynabout your friendn but tonstartn to cut your self is realy a shuot for help so if you realy care get help and save your friend.


Another death =(

Post 3

aceblack

p.s you know nothing about nightmares lets exchange a few.


Another death =(

Post 4

aceblack

dont give me any of that old sh...t my ex was a lesbian i had 2 daughters at home my loving ex used to spend aii her time with her favourite person the only one my youngest girl could believe in was her elder sister and me even my eldest was cutting her self so i dont need any night mares thank you.It aint a disscussion point not on hu 2g2 if you have prob see social worker for what good they are ok.


Another death =(

Post 5

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Diamondaceblack,

Please remember we are not a chatline.. so you don't need to bombard researchers with messages, they will see them when they next come online. Please give them time to respond, it might take weeks or months.

lil xx


Another death =(

Post 6

aceblack

o k sorry i thought this was to cheer every body up not talk about death thank you this is all fantisy not real sorry i upsett people but who want to know about death have you ever see anybody dei in a nice way excuse spelling.


Another death =(

Post 7

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

This conversation is about dreams. Not the actual death of a person.

I think you may have misread the previous postings smiley - hug

Yes, love, I have seen someone die.

Shall we see if we can find somewhere more suitable for you to relax and have some fun?

Let's go to the message I left you in your Message Centre at the bottom of you Conversation page.


lil xx


Another death =(

Post 8

aceblack

hi,id like to appologise to you i do volunteer cover on helpline for deafblind well to cut long story short id just abuot to finish a 24 hr stint on help line when at 4am i got a panic call one of our tenents had drank half a bottle of spirit and assumed he had swallowed 60 or more paracetamol as he was deppressed.Ive worked for deafblind for 15yrs and should have been able to handle it its a common event we know the ones that do this but cannot ignore these calls we have to close all calls due to no volunteers and consentrate on the person in trouble and keep them talking till help arrive so again icracked up i do appologise.and read it all wrong.


Another death =(

Post 9

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

If you seen anything again, you are not happy with, then the best thing is to go away for a time, then come back and read it again.. Try to give others the benefit of the doubt smiley - hug


Another death =(

Post 10

aceblack

Yep you are quite right i had no right to be so boring as i said i wish i could write such captivating stuff never mind i appologise again and will keep my big gorb shut ta ta have nice weekend.


Another death =(

Post 11

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

No need for that.. there are plenty of threads where you can use you talents.. smiley - biggrin


Key: Complain about this post