A Conversation for Smallfield, Surrey, UK

Interesting Place

Post 61

Ginger The Feisty

I'm off. Zooooooom!


Interesting Place

Post 62

Doug Dastardly

There's only one flaw to this plan... at one point yahoo sends you an email which you then need to validate yourself... and I guess your email still isn't working? Still... it'll come in handy in the future!


Interesting Place

Post 63

Ginger The Feisty

got there. Have ID Ginger173. Can't find you


Interesting Place

Post 64

Doug Dastardly

Right, did you get an email? You need to go to the website in the email to validate your id.. and join the club..


Interesting Place

Post 65

Ginger The Feisty

You are just taking the piss now! E mail is broken! smiley - sadface


Interesting Place

Post 66

Doug Dastardly

I know ... and there's no sign of it coming back to life again? How much longer is it going to be broken? Hmm have you tried logging in to the yahoo site? go back to the http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/h2g2 page and at the top right there's a little option there to log on? Will it let you?


Interesting Place

Post 67

Ginger The Feisty

It sends me an e-mail that lets me know how to join! *@$£!!!!!!!! smiley - sadface


Interesting Place

Post 68

Doug Dastardly

Yeah... I know - but once you do join, when the email is sorted... it'll be good smiley - smiley. Think you need to go and vent some anger at freeserve! smiley - winkeye


Interesting Place

Post 69

Ginger The Feisty

Freeserve now don't know when it will be back. Might be time to join a different internet provider!


Interesting Place

Post 70

Doug Dastardly

Hmm.. well, that's really typical isn't it! Pah! And email is one of the things people rely on most... How do you find out about the email? You don't have to call up their helpline do you? I'm just wondering how many people are doing that and how much they're making! Since you signed up have you had many problems?


Interesting Place

Post 71

Ginger The Feisty

This is the first problem. All others related to IE4. I don't ring the helpline but there are messages displayed on their frontpage. Unfortunately it doesn't help when it kicks you off the whole server like it did about 10 minutes ago!


Interesting Place

Post 72

Doug Dastardly

Yeah, I can imagine. I guess the weekends are pretty heavy for them. You said you got lost your connection last night too? I'm with demon and I lost everything...


Interesting Place

Post 73

Ginger The Feisty

Everything? Even your shirt?


Interesting Place

Post 74

Doug Dastardly

Yeah... I just found myself sitting on a dusty patch of ground.. no house, no clothes... just me.. completely naked! smiley - winkeye No, I just lost all connection via the net to anywhere!


Interesting Place

Post 75

Ginger The Feisty

So did you desert them ? How doyou get it fixed ?


Interesting Place

Post 76

Doug Dastardly

That was just last night. It was all back up and running this morning! I've been with then for three or four years now. smiley - smiley.


Interesting Place

Post 77

Ginger The Feisty

Stop gloating! This has been 1 1/2 days now smiley - sadface


Interesting Place

Post 78

Doug Dastardly

I'm not gloating. I'm as keen as you are that you get your mail working again. And I'm sure everyone else around here is too smiley - winkeye.


Interesting Place

Post 79

Ginger The Feisty

I might never appear on this site again once i;m on-line chatting at yahoo!

Can you hear the cheers from there! smiley - smiley


Interesting Place

Post 80

Doug Dastardly

Aww - you've got to stay involved here too smiley - smiley. They'd think something had gone wrong if the traffic dropped completely!


Key: Complain about this post