"Vision Is The Art Of Seeing Things Invisible" - Under Construction

0 Conversations

Tinkerbell's Fairy Home - Hello and Welcome!

"Why do stars shine?" asked Piglet..."They are full of wishes" Pooh replied...

Unicorns and a fairy tale

Normally this would be the bit where I'd ramble on for pages and pages about me, my life and possibly Fruit Pastilles but as I haven't got time I'll limit myself to a few select things all of which have some meaning no matter how seemingly irrelevant or bizarre.

  1. First and most important Formula 1 and the electrifying atmosphere that surrounds the most exciting sport in the world which handily links to...

  2. Eddie Irvine the most charismatic driver in the exciting world of Formula 1 which kinda leads to....

  3. Silverstone which is the English F1 supporters favourite place (although possibly not anymore after the mud bath which I attended under the guise of it being a Grand Prix)

  4. Moving more to irrelevance now Aardvark. They live in my bedroom and mess it up when I'm not there. They are also a fun species and can promote laughter purely by inserting them into any conversation which is similar to...

  5. Armadillo, Antelope and Asp that also have the same effect. In fact many things beginning with A can also serve the same purpose.

  6. Spoon. No reason but it's a silly looking word and does not work with 'knife' and 'fork', no really say them and you'll see what I mean.

  7. Picture House. As far as I am aware, apart from their families, I am the only person in the world to ever have heard of and bought CD's by the greatest band in the world; Picture House (just incase you didn't realise what I was getting at). They toured with the Corrs and Meat Loaf and yet I still remain their only fan.

  8. Jelly. One of the greatest inventions ever, without jelly there would be no Fruit Pastilles, Wine Gums, rabbit shaped green jellies at childrens parties or Jelly Tots which rather miraculously brings us on to...

  9. Which is less of a word but more of a summary and the true meaning of life which is not actually 42 (although that is the critical angle for light hitting a glass block) but is instead the question "Is it possible to get an X on the back of packets of Jelly Tots?".

A street festival
Anyway, that's it from me, if anyone knows the answer to the mystical conundrum of Jelly Tots or more astonishingly if anyone else has heard of Picture House then feel free to let me know. However, if I'm currently out on the fairy parade and you have the desperate urge to discuss jelly sweets then click here to see who else is around.


On second thoughts they may not appreciate jelly sweets quite so much as I do so you could always tryMy Other House, the Musehome to see if I'm there.smiley - smiley Or for a definite response you could visit me at my newly opened Ministry Of Jelly which is wonderous in all sense of the word...smiley - bigeyes


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A636518

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more