A Conversation for Transport

Helpful(?) suggestions

Post 1

Berek - A619049 William Wallace - Braveheart and Scottish Patriot :o)

Hello, Hobbes, 3of8,
I travel on Glasgow buses and trains quite a lot. One of my least pleasant experiences was sitting opposite a pair of young lads, one of whom(?) opened his can of beer, spraying it all over me. I responded by moving to another part of the carriage - are there better suggestions?

Smoking in non-smoking buses and carriages is one of my pet hates, especially as no-one seems to enforce the rules.

Litter can also be a problem, especially, since the advent of the free 'Metro' newspapers, which are actually a very good idea.

Nothing very light-hearted here, I know, but maybe you can use some of this. smiley - cheers


Helpful(?) suggestions

Post 2

Hobbes - Keeper of Himself to Himself,(scout)

Thanks for your input, I haven't done any work on the entry for a while.

The Metro is a good point, especially the people who distribute them in Newcastle - No I don't want your paper leave me alone!

smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more