A Conversation for The Cult of the Dentonites

teapots

Post 1

NPY

just out of curiosity - asm i the only person on the planet that thinks it's a tad bit not very nice to leave your teapot half full of cold tea and several teabags?

i recently took great satisfaction in cleaning the teapot in work. if you're squeemish, don't read on. it's a stainless steel teapot, but it was nearly black inside and all the wee holes that let the tea move into the spout were nearly all blocked, so it barely poured. it was horrible!


teapots

Post 2

Vip

*shudder*

I have, on occasion, left my teapot to the point that mould grew. It was not intentional, I promise! I bleached it in the end, after scraping all the crud out. smiley - ill


teapots

Post 3

NPY

i have to congratulate you on the bleach.

there's nothing better than a nice clean teapot.


teapots

Post 4

Sergeant Mushroom

smiley - blackcat

I loathe mucky teapotssmiley - cross I always rinse mine out as soon as the teabags are cold enough to be extricated.

Of course, since himself drinks coffee, I usually just brew in the mug nowsmiley - erm


teapots

Post 5

NPY

i always found it easier to make the tea in the mug rather than the pot if it's just for me. i never could drink an entire pot by myself unless it's one of those little pots you get in coffee shops. tho they don't really count as pots coz they're too small.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more