A Conversation for The Anti-Cat Federation Air Force HeadQuarters

Airforce Banter

Post 21

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i say, what? this muse business is all a little OTT on the part of D, what, what?


Airforce Banter

Post 22

Busterbone

Evening chaps!!

Welcome aboard Uncle Duddles, old chap.

Peregrine, glad to see you survived that smash. Rum business!!

I'll just be off and check out that Musehome bizzo.

Over and out.


Airforce Banter

Post 23

Uncle Heavy [sic]

its all gone for a burton, what?


Airforce Banter

Post 24

Busterbone

You've got me Unk.

I don't have a clue what you'r saying


Airforce Banter

Post 25

Red (and a bit grey) Dog

*whispers to Busterbone* I think this is a safe whajamacallit thread doo dah ~ you know walls have ears and all that. Anyhow be a good chap and have a gander over at Unc`s billet at http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F42679?thread=140842. Bally Cats aren`t expecting us to try and deliver the bacon at the moment what ! Dastardly plot in progress but Mums the word eh ! Oh and do check out http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/F19585?thread=100569&post=918870#p918870 (805) ... might help to improve the old banter what ! Pip Pip ! *heads orf again*


Airforce Banter

Post 26

Uncle Heavy [sic]

gone for a burton, you know old boy, flown west, gone topsidecopped it, died, what?


Airforce Banter

Post 27

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


Quite ... gorn to the great aerodrome in the sky, dogfighting with the angels, bought the farm, paid his barbill, hung up his goggles, ran out of ammo .... you know, gorn for a Burton.


Airforce Banter

Post 28

Uncle Heavy [sic]

rather, what?


Airforce Banter

Post 29

Busterbone

What!

What!?

Harrumph!


Airforce Banter

Post 30

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


I say chaps, we`ve got a bit of a do on at the Musehome celebration and the balloon is about to go up there. Hoo-rah and top hole, what !

We ought to get back into the bally cats next orf and open up a second front. Here`s the lowdown on the plan.

I`m a colonial type and one of those new-fangled magic lantern talkies is now showing down at the Majestic called Cats vs Dogs ... I mean really. Quite.

It would seems that us top Dogs have been defending mankind for thousands of years from the Cats .... well tell me something I didn`t know, you know. The top cat is an absolute rotter called Mr Tinkles .... and I think that this bounder could well be in the Cathouse or the Natural History museum or anywhere. We could deploy our forces on an h2g2 wide cathunt ... go orf to threads and enquire if anyone has seen that absolute cad, Mr Tinkles, leave wanted posters on researchers u-spaces and more.

This might be a jolly jape, bit of a wheeze and all that and might get the war back up to speed.

Well chaps, the plans a blinder. Best thing I`ve seen since the relief of Mafeking. And all conceived without the slightest drop of the old grog.

Pass the port !

Pip Pip !


Airforce Banter

Post 31

Uncle Heavy [sic]

i say that does sound like a good idea, what? what about those jonny cats not following the kidnap crew...i rather think that isnt on. bally pacifists what?


Airforce Banter

Post 32

Busterbone

Rum go that, what!

But they seem to have the hang of it now.


Airforce Banter

Post 33

Uncle Heavy [sic]

its splendid fun, what? i do like the mecha, what?


Airforce Banter

Post 34

Busterbone

Dashed erratic swine that Mecha though, what!


Airforce Banter

Post 35

Uncle Heavy [sic]

yes, but thats hardly your fault, now is it?


Airforce Banter

Post 36

Busterbone

You can never trust those machine johnnies, by jingo!


Airforce Banter

Post 37

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


Probably the work of Johnny Foreigner, by crikey.


Airforce Banter

Post 38

Uncle Heavy [sic]

shoddy workmanship. bad wiring. its despicable, what?


Airforce Banter

Post 39

Busterbone

I think I'll have my local member ask questions in the House. By Jingo, by Crikey, by Gum!!


Airforce Banter

Post 40

Uncle Heavy [sic]

I say just shoot them really, what? cant abide the taste of cold stell. well, hot lead, what?


Key: Complain about this post