A Conversation for The Dutch Researchers Club

A fleeting visit

Post 1

a girl called Ben

Hi

I am thinking of coming over to Amsterdam later this month, either for the w/e of the 19th/20th or the 26th/27th. Anyone around then who would like to catch up?

F65410?thread=214749&post=2463301#p2463301

Ben


A fleeting visit

Post 2

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

Hi Ben,
smiley - erm you just picked the wrong time. I will be returning from two weeks holiday on the 26th, so I need some reorganising first.

A week later would probably be possible (need to check the calendar by then).


A fleeting visit

Post 3

a girl called Ben

I am beginning to suspect that I will be the ONLY person in the Netherlands in late October! smiley - winkeye

Another time... smiley - biggrin

B


A fleeting visit

Post 4

Marjin, After a long time of procrastination back lurking

Yea, timing is everything.

maybe I should put more time in an entry A816068 I started, but never finished.

But be assured, Amsterdam is full of people from all over the world the year round, only most of them have never heard of h2g2.


A fleeting visit

Post 5

a girl called Ben

Perhaps we could ask the Italics for a page for Micro-meets like the Community Events page... In fact I may well do just that.

B


A fleeting visit

Post 6

Mina

I include every meet-up that we hear about (and some we have to search for smiley - biggrin) on the <./>Community-Events</.> page, even if only a couple of people are going (as long as extra visitors are welcome of course smiley - winkeye).


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more