Carers of H2G2

14 Conversations

Okay.

Hello

This entry has basically been created for anyone on the site here who wants to participate in any way. If you're a carer, think you might be a carer, have a carer or can in any way construct a sentence about yourself that includes the word 'carer' then pop in and say hello. You can join the exisiting conversations or, if you want, start a new one. Anyone who wants to can subscribe to future conversations and be a potentially respondant with help, advice, symapthy or just a reply. They may also make this site look a little smarter at some point because right now I can't remember how.

So clearly I've done some basic remembering and I thought I nice big red hello would be a good start. I'll probably get it moving and put it in a slightly more interesting font when I remember how. In the mean time, welcome, welcome. Thank you for dropping by. Please feel free, no, feel actively encouraged, to pop in with your thoughts, musings, questions, concerns, worries or advice for each other. Myself and Galaxy Babe are currently the only two registered researchers on this page, but I want everyone to be able to contribute so if you'd like to join in please let us know and your id will be added to the list and you will have editorial control. Oh yes, you can add lists, links, pictures and other stuff to expand this little page into a giant, heaving beheamoth of noisy activity when any of us has any time to read it.


Look- a new thing. In the spirit of encourging people to share their experience, knowledge, wisdom and humiliations, here is my series of post columns on being a carer: I Couldn't Care Less

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A60535523

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


References

h2g2 Entries

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more