A Conversation for Talking Point: What Are you Scared Of?

George W. Bush . . .

Post 1

DenverMan

The fact that George W. Bush has access to and the authority to use nuclear launch codes should give any rational person the creeping willies. Makes my skin crawl thinking about it . . . .


George W. Bush . . .

Post 2

Wampus

I'm more scared by the fact that almost half of the people who voted last year voted for an apparent moron. I don't think we've had such an unspectacular president since....uh....that guy whose name I can't remember.

Wampus


George W. Bush . . .

Post 3

Fitzpops

Everyone thinks that they're smarter than the president, but for the first time I'm SURE of it, and I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. How could someone that shallow -- well, next time he leaves the country, let's change all the locks.


George W. Bush . . .

Post 4

DenverMan

Millard Filmore? Martin Van Buren? James Garfield? Grover Cleveland? Calvin Coolidge?


George W. Bush . . .

Post 5

Al Johnston

I like Dorothy Parker's reaction when told Calvin Coolidge was dead:

"How can they tell?"

smiley - devilsmiley - pirate


George W. Bush . . .

Post 6

U187265

Poor George Bush! Why is everyone making fun of him? All he did REALLY was get involved in that horrendous Gulf business. Why don't you pick on someone else for a change? That ape of a son of his would be a good start... smiley - laugh

Ali


George W. Bush . . .

Post 7

dragonisaac

aaaagggh a goerge bushh,please take it out of here!!!aaaaggghplease,pleaseplease take... it out... of.. here...!!!!


George W. Bush . . .

Post 8

nouget

I would just like to say that I have a deep respect for our President. He is a big enough man not to be upset by all of this negative criticism. He is dealing with a war on top of this. I would like to see anyone of his critics try to do his job, and do it half as well. I know i couldn't.


George W. Bush . . .

Post 9

U187265

Whoa. Way to ruin everyone's fun, man! Don't you know its fun slagging people you have never met because you're jealous of the global power he weilds and because his nation now officially has thinner children than your own?

Chuh. Spoilsport. I'm off to cry because my wee brother has just been mistaken for a whale and harpooned. smiley - sadface

Ali
P.S. Spot the topical news theme, people!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more