A Conversation for The Cat Menace

snigger

Post 1

GreeboTCat

What a silly page... it is not a good idea to mock your betters...


snigger

Post 2

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


Wondered when you'd turn up .... shoo smiley - tongueout


snigger

Post 3

GreeboTCat

Me could hardly stay away... now could me... ~Greebo settles down for a good guffaw~

So how is you... and your odd little world???


snigger

Post 4

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


~decides to go along with this for a while until it gets boring~

Fine, fine, you know war has it`s ups and downs and all that. One good day then one bad day - it all balances in the end.

You know our Dog world is not odd it is merely different and you have to accept that some creatures have different value systems - that why it`s OK in the world of Cats to prey on other animals and rip mice and birds to bits for some curious sense of gratification. I don`t necessarily agree with it but accept that you have to be true to your own nature.

Anyhow that`s all the philosophising you`re going to get from me - the Cat War was really started by me for no real reason other than it gives us a chance to practice a little humour of the absurd kind.


snigger

Post 5

GreeboTCat

Oh dear... As you must know... me is no ordinary cat, me would no more kill another creature as you would... me also believes that as long as you don't hurt anyone else... the way you live your life is up to each individual...

Me is sorry if my conversation will in the future bore you... me does try to be exciting... but sometimes life is just to... ~yawn~... hard... ~grin~


snigger

Post 6

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


Ahhhh ..... I think I understand you a little better now Greebo. You're not boring me it`s just that I wasn`t sure which way you`d be going with the conversation after your opening lines.

I agree completely with your philosophy of life. I am a very tolerant and patient individual in RL without a bigotted bone in my body and a very well developed sense of natural justice.

My objective with the Cat War was simply that having adopted a Dog persona it seemed to me that there was a lot of fun in instigating a mock fight between h2g2 Cats and h2g2 Dogs ... so we set about recruiting the dogs first to our cause and then extended it to other life forms that are traditionally on the receiving end from Cats. Nothing serious - just for fun. So far it has been huge fun and very very amusing ..... you should check out some of the threads.

smiley - kiss and make up ?

Red


snigger

Post 7

GreeboTCat

~grin~... the kiss was most welcome...

Me is not sure me would like to fight with anyone on h2g2... but me does appreciate the humour in a cat and dog fight... ~bigger grin~


snigger

Post 8

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


I'm glad we`re friends smiley - hug.

I was chuffed the Cat War made Abi`s Community page this week .


snigger

Post 9

GreeboTCat

Its really something to be noticed by the italics... ~grin~... Er... will you get in trouble for talking with the enemy???


snigger

Post 10

Busterbone

*Busterbone leaps in with a shovel*

Look out Reddog, Greebo is right behind you!!.

I'll get her!!

*begins chasing Greebo with shovel*

Phew, that was close!!!

She almost got you.

You know from a distance it almost looked like you and Greebo were..hahahahah.....kissing.

Hahahahahahahah...ahaha...aha..ha.

But of course thats unnatural. Dog and Cats kissing.Hahhahahahaha.

Must have been a figment of my imagination!

That would be like a Montague kissing a Capulet


snigger

Post 11

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


smiley - biggrin


snigger

Post 12

GreeboTCat

~Greebo reappears.... grabs the shovel from Busterbone... and snaps it in half with one paw.. she then back flips up onto RD's shoulder... and stares as only a cat can... (well occasionally me has noticed babies using the same stare... but me doesn't want to get into that conversation... its far to scarey)... at Busterbone~

You were saying???


snigger

Post 13

Busterbone

Poor Pratchett quote follows -

"And the grin slowly faded until only the cat remained."


Ummm......nice kitty?

I can see everything is shipshape and bristol fashion here.

Um...I'll be off then.

Quickly!


snigger

Post 14

GreeboTCat

~Greebo extends her long orange tail... and wraps it securely around Busterbones throat...~

Not so fast bone breath...


snigger

Post 15

Busterbone

Argh.

I'm being whipped by a cat-of-one-tails.


snigger

Post 16

RedFish ><>

~wanders in~

Hmm, Busterbone, I think you might have bitten off more than you can chew!

~gives Greebo a smiley - donut as a sign of goodwill~


snigger

Post 17

Busterbone

Mmmmmmmmmmmm....smiley - donut


snigger

Post 18

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


Oh Oh

~ hides ~


snigger

Post 19

Busterbone

*hides with Red Dog*


snigger

Post 20

Red (and a bit grey) Dog


~urgently whispers~

Look, I`m hiding by curling up, wrapping my tail around my nose and shutting my eyes. As much as I like you, trying to hide under me is not that condusive to my health and well being. As soon as she`s finished with the h2g2 quiz she`ll be over you know. You have no idea what she`s capable of.

~starts to shake~


Key: Complain about this post