A Conversation for Project Computer Viruses (University Of Life-Computer Viruses)

Researchers for this article, please read.

Post 1

SmartGamer, Keeper of That Which Breaks Down Easily [(11*5)-(4*2+5)=42] (Scout)

This is kind of our "read this!" message board.

Something cool I found- check out this Guide article:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/A595118

It lets you make your own smilies and put them in Guide Articles- and since it's not an image, it's a table, it will work.

Please put this code at the end of all articles done for thissmiley - sadfaceoptional, but fun- gives a bit of a reminder what you're reading)

That whole Make Your Own Smiley thing is really cool... here's a "Crashed Computer" smiley I made:









































































































































It's a little icon of a crashed computer smiley - winkeye

Remember, this doesn't work in the Conversations, just in the Articles- but it can be used anywyay. The URL where you make these is in the article I told you about... I know the 'ol Moderators won't let me post the URL, but it's in the article, so you can use it there.
I've saved the page to my computer... pretty useful!

C'ya later,
--SmartGamer


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more