A Conversation for The h2g2 Post 16.11.09

Great issue!

Post 1

elekragheorgheni

Keep up the good work, B´élana. Thanks for taking up the editor´s position. It´s nice to see it is in reliable hands!


Great issue!

Post 2

Icy North

Congratulations on publishing the first h2g2 Post of the B'Elana era.

smiley - bubbly


Great issue!

Post 3

Post Team

'era' smiley - rofl

Thank you both. Much appreciated.

Bel
smiley - thepost


Great issue!

Post 4

Nosebagbadger {Ace}

Congrats on your first post edition smiley - applause

Tis the one thing that salvages my mondays - the new entries and especially the post.
smiley - ok


Great issue!

Post 5

J

Congrats on being appointed as Post editor. I've never known the job to fall to anyone who wasn't worthy ever since Shazz was top smiley - dog, and I'm perfectly sure that you'll fill the role admirably, and will do your best to make the Post continue as an important and entertaining community organ.

A mighty slap on the back to Rich for ably steering this vessel for his long tenure as well.


Great issue!

Post 6

Beatrice

That is SO going to get shortened to The Belanera, you know. Like Victoriana. Or Cool Britannia.


Great issue!

Post 7

aka Bel - A87832164

Thanks everybody. smiley - cheers

To know that people are looking forward to smiley - thepost each week is the power that drives us on. I'm very lucky, because Rich has left smiley - thepost in a very healthy state, and I have a marvellous team - I'm going as far as saying I have the BEST team - to go on with.

Bel


Great issue!

Post 8

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned


The Best Team, EVER!! smiley - applause

Well done, Bel smiley - smoochsmiley - hug


smiley - bubbly


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for The h2g2 Post 16.11.09

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more