The h2g2 Post 09.11.09

1 Conversation



Posted: 09th November 2009


 

 


Say Hello, Wave Goodbye


The big news last week was that h2g2 has a new staff member, Zelmo_Zale who has joined the team as Sam's right hand man. The staff situation is looking really good at the moment, and let's hope the guys can really start to improve the site as a result. Sam very kindly offered to be interviewed for this issue, and his thoughts are in the 1-2-1 Interview below.


Our last issue was, of course, our Halloween special, and thank you to everybody who sent us their fantastic seasonal articles. If you had a go at the Wordsearch, you'll probably want to know the solution, and the answer in the Ghost Hunt was 40.


I'd also like to draw your attention to Movember, a month-long charity event in which people raise money for prostate cancer charities around the world. Trout Montague is one of thousands of people around the world who are growing moustaches to raise awareness and money, so please hop on and make a donation if you can.


And finally, I've decided to step down as Post Editor, and this will be my final issue in the hotseat. It's been a fantastic 18 months, and I'm very sad to be leaving a job I consider to be the best on h2g2. Thanks to all the Post Team, past and present, for your hard work and support, particularly to Shazz and echomikeromeo for giving me this chance in the first place, and of course special thanks to you, the readers and writers, without whom it would be a very dull job indeed.


Rich


 

 

 

 

 

 
COMMUNITY

 

 

 

 

 

 
FEEDBACK, SUBMISSIONS AND DISCUSSION

 

 

 

 


The Post Office


The home of the h2g2 Post team


Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

Entry

A58768843

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more