A Conversation for Sheep Lie-The Begining

Red Lipstick Brigade(RLB) supports the cause.

Post 1

Pico Jr.

Duck...

Greetings from Squirrel HQ(temp)

We have been thrown into this skirmish with the "sheep". They have infiltrated our HQ and have taken control of our 320 micro-sats and our 27 nano-sats. Plans are underway to rebuild HQ and hack into our old database and corrupt any information they may be able to use. We could use SPAM's help in recovering our communication satellites from them.

Before we were taken over we were able to uncover the strange beginning of the problem we are facing...
You remember the cloning experiments in France with sheep? Well there was a freelance genetisist that started his own exepriments. Dr. Noir Soir not only successfully cloned the sheep but spliced human DNA into the formula creating an extremely intelligent, yet fluffy, flock of sheep. These sheep are unstable but also have another side effect of the cloning process that empowers them... There intelligence is spread to the sheep it comes in contact with. We haven't been able to explain this yet but our top researchers are theorizing that the "new-improved" sheep(hereafter referred to as NIS)have extremely overdeveloped axons and dendrites resulting in a kind of ESP that acts like a virus invading "normal" sheep(hereafter referred to as NORS) and effecting them in close to the same way that the cloning process affected the NIS. However, when one of the NIS is destroyed all the NORS return back to being normal sheep.

We are hoping that SPAM and RLB can unite in trying to bring down this threat. We are not sure how many NIS are out there but we know that there are at least 5 in each major power country and 1 in each of the others. From what it seems you have already identified one of the 5 that are in the US. We also have confirmed sitings of Kangaroo Mice joining the fight on the side of the sheep. I am on mission in The Middle East and Persian Gulf area documenting this finding and ferretting out any advantages this might give the sheep.

Contact me soon! Others are waiting to join the fight... I already have the lizard and camel support out here and RLB HQ has info on other factions that will support you in North America. From one who knows who Woody was "before" the incident.

Pico Jr.
The Secret Squirrel


Red Lipstick Brigade(RLB) supports the cause.

Post 2

tacsatduck- beware the <sheep> lie

Pico Jr.
It is good to hear from you again. We at SPAM welcome you into the fold (umm-bad choice in words). I am sure that between SPAM and RLB we will be able to stop this sheep menace and return the SSH back to normal operating conditions.


Duck


Red Lipstick Brigade(RLB) supports the cause.

Post 3

Aaron O'Keefe the anti-pajama man (ACE)

Welcome to the fight. The red lipstick brigade will pla havoc on the white wool of our enemy/


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more