A Conversation for Georgia, USA

restaraunt

Post 1

Spoo Monkey

The Varsity needs to be mentioned here. It could be in the Atlanta entry, too, but since there's one in Athens and now Kennesaw it seems more appropriatte here.

actualy, The Varsity could be worth an entry all its own.


restaraunt

Post 2

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

And, I'll be glad to add a link when you have it finished.

I've only eaten their once. I grabbed a milkshake when I was coming back from being weighed in up at Dobbins.


restaraunt

Post 3

Spoo Monkey

You need to go get a couple of chili-dogs (or plain old MK-dogs, if you don't like chili), a frosted orange, and - here's the most important part - a tall stack of onion rings.

These rings are the greasiest onion rings in the world. They are also the *best*. Chances are you will be unaccustomed to onion rings that look, taste, and feel like Varsity rings. This is unfortunate, as all people should be raised on the things.

What's really peculiar is that they *used* to taste even better. About 4 years ago they switched from using straight grease to a less toxic vegetable oil. That, and i think they may have cleaned the fryer...


restaraunt

Post 4

Spoo Monkey

(sigh!)

i believe I may actually start a Varsity article one day

if only I could get off my butt and do it...


restaraunt

Post 5

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

Could you do it by the end of summer? I'm thinking about tying up the Atlanta and Georgia entries into a project around the end of summer.

I don't figure it has to be a lot. A lot of entries around here have gotten awfully long.


restaraunt

Post 6

Two Bit Trigger Pumping Moron

'Ihate young people who don't have the same work ethics'

Is that the title of the conversation when you started the thread? I just noticed it in my user space and saw that I posted on it, but I Had no recollection of ever seeing it before. On post 1 it says 'restataunt' but in other conversations, it's listed as above.

Curious


restaraunt

Post 7

Spoo Monkey

that's... odd.
No, that's the first time I saw that title. Weird.

Sure, I could do the Varsity part before the end of July. Probably sooner. Now all I have to do is remember to get off my butt and do it...


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more