The Post Paper Chase 2

0 Conversations

Chase Number Two


Get your thinking hats on and try the second 'Paperchase' being run by The Post!

Not only will you have fun trying to crack the clues, you may well find an article that you haven't read before.

All the clues lead to an item which has appeared in The Post since its inception. They may, or may not, have a mention in the handy Back Issues pages, but crack the clue and that should give you an idea of where to start looking.

To win you need to add the final digit of each article (hopefully after reading it first) and send the sum total to shazzPRME, being careful to mark the subject 'Post Paper Chase 2', or it may be overlooked! There is an h2g2 Tshirt for the first correct answer received!

There are twelve clues in total, and the answer is definitely more then twenty! The trail-layer apologises for a small loss of concentration around the half-way mark... hopefully this won't detract from your enjoyment!

The theme this time is 'travel'.


Clue Number One


This time we're roving

To places far and wide.

First stop; a Capital River

For a virtual ride


shazz


10.05.01. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A545681

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more