The Cricket Pavillion

4 Conversations

"Would you like some tea?.....Pass the cheese sandwiches...."Sandwich
Welcome to the H2H2 Cricket Pavillion. Situated on the boundary of the Cricket Pitch in the Municipal Park this lovely ivy covered pavillion has been created especially for the 2001 Season.

See it in your minds eye. A wooden building, containing Changing Rooms, a Bar, a kitchen, and a large lounge. It has French Windows opening onto a covered veranda, in front of which is a lawn, and flowerbeds containing Goshoogoshoogosh's own special roses. There are stools in the lounge as in the Long Room so that play can be easily viewed, there are benches and deck chairs on the veranda, and on the grass in front.

Please make yourself at home. Find your most comfortable seat, partake of the wide range of beverages and sandwiches available, and feel free to ask the Tea Lady if there's anything you need. Enjoy the sunshine, and the sound of leather on willow as the H2G2 Team show their style and sportsmanship on the pitch.

Bookmark on your Personal Space


Entry

A542189

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Credits

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more