A Conversation for The Library of Dreams

Dreams of Drowning

Post 1

Vic

I had a un-nerving dream the other day

I dreamt that I was a scientist. I went around all day in my little white coat with a group of tireless helpers (who just happen to be some of my best friends - always happens like that in dreams doesn't it).

Me and my helpers were working on a cure for drowning, yes drowning. I came up with an injection that when administered (any time yes no matter how long after a person has drowned) brings to life those who were drowned.

Now of course we needed to test out this drug so I heroically stepped into the breach. When i drowned myself it was so peaceful i felt that i was floating away out of everything, I had no cares in the world.

Drowning myself in my local swimmingpool may seem a little crazy but the drug was used and i was revived and for several weeks after that dream i no longer felt scared of drowning.


Key: Complain about this post

Dreams of Drowning

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more