A Conversation for The Library of Dreams

Dreamy to Scary

Post 1

Narvia

I was outside in a small herb garden and the weather was gorgeous. Behind me was a beautiful cottage, pure white with red roses growing down from the roof. Sitting near are two girls (twins) with long brown hair. They smile but for some reason I shiver. Next I'm running through a wood and the weather has turned bad with thunder and lightening. All woodland creatures such as deer run along with me and the two girls from earlier are ahead of me with frightened faces. Next I hear a pair of screams and I know that the twins have been caught.

An invisible foot trips me up and I land in a pile of autumn leaves. Something flips me over and I land on my back on the floor. An evil voice laughs and my body slouches to on side. Then just above both my eyebrows, a nail digs into my face and blood flows down to my neck. The Something or someone messes with my toes to make the bones break and then it licks my cheeks which had had tears falling down them. It slices a hole down through my rib cage to my heart and pierces it. Something spreads through my body at a fast pace and before I could drown in it, I wake up.


Key: Complain about this post

Dreamy to Scary

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more