A Conversation for Writing Guidelines

Guiness

Post 181

Shep Parsec

On the subject of Guinness cocktails...
I have finally found the recipe for the perfect "Piston Broke" (to borrow quite blatantly from the pages of 2000AD). 1 large Gin, 1 large Irish Whiskey, Ice and top up with Guinness. I had one an it set me back best part of a tenner but I was grinning quite happily for several hours.


Guiness

Post 182

John the gardener says, "Free Tibet!"

Great! But this page, despite appearances, is more for questions and other feedback related to the process of submitting Entries. Why not compare notes in one of the many forums attached to the Edited Entry 'Beer'...

http://www.h2g2.com/A1422

... or, if an honest pint isn't your cup of tea, why not try 'The Ultimate Cocktail List'...

http://www.h2g2.com/A71614

JTG


BEER

Post 183

Burning love.

Hello Drunkard scum.
I once drank about ten standard bottles of Budweiser, followed by nearly a third of a bottle of Jack Daniels. It was out side the Royal George pub just off Charing cross road in london. I remember two brothers having a fight and me wading in ....the next thing I remembered was standing over a recumbent bloke over a car bonnet. Oops! DCIWP DCIWP (doesnt count I was pissed) sorry.


Carling

Post 184

007

I must rally support for a nice, cold pint of Kronenbourg. It is simply the business and if you drink enough the night before, you can spend most of next day drunk aswell. Hurrah!


Guiness

Post 185

Pastey

It wasn't when this forum startedsmiley - winkeye

smiley - fish


Guiness

Post 186

Anonymouse

I don't believe it was even this forum when 'it' started.. whatever 'it' was.. smiley - winkeye

'Nonniesmiley - rose


Guiness

Post 187

Anonymouse

I don't believe it was even this forum when 'it' started.. whatever 'it' was.. smiley - winkeye

'Nonniesmiley - rose


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more