A Conversation for A Boring Biography

Mikey the scintillating Mouse

Post 1

FordsTowel

Amazing thing, some people's definition of boring. Perhaps this is some strange usage of the word to which I've previously been exposed.

I suppose everybody considers their hometown boring, but Memphis?
I personally like Chicago (great art museum, Adam's Rib, and Ed Debevic's, lots of conventions, wow! Great place!)

I will admit that IMSA sounds awfully academic, but that's a mere four years. UT sounds incredible, though. I'm sorry, however, that you failed to mention the subject of your thesis. Microbiology is a very hot topic. One of my favorite recent science-books-for-everybody is "A Dancing Matrix". A fascinating account on emerging viruses.

Lastly, many would find it hard to consider an intelligent girl, who is single (and has three cats) boring. Perhaps you are just having a problem with your life style. Good luck on the PhD!

PS: If you are serious about the esp project, talk to your cats. I believe they are experts. smiley - towel


Mikey the scintillating Mouse

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

My microbiology thesis at UT was on compliance with infectious disease control practices in child care centers. smiley - cheers

Thanks for stopping by!
smiley - mouse


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more