A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Moderation

Moderation of personal spaces

Post 1

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

Since when have personal spaces been moderated immediately, I always thought that someone had to complain or they had to break the house rules before they were moderated.
I've just updated mine and its gone straight to premoderation despite not breaking any of the house rules or anything and I took stuff off rather than adding.
Oh, hang on, it it the entirity of h2 thats being moderated or are they just not liking me today? smiley - biggrin

Oh well, guess I'll have to wait and see whats going on.... again.
Anyone else having a similar issue though>

smiley - rainbow Willow


Moderation of personal spaces

Post 2

Mort - a middle aged Girl Interrupted

Hi there!

Hopefully you will have realised by now that the whole site was on premod during some industrial action at the BBC yesterday.

<./>announcements</.> has the details and it is well worth subscribing to that page as all site related downtime is reported there smiley - ok

smiley - cheers

Mort


Moderation of personal spaces

Post 3

Black-Eyed Girl... Sometimes the only sane answer to an insane world is insanity!

Hiya Mort,

Hows things? I noticed that after I posted, guess I should have been paying more attention!!

Thanks anyway.

smiley - rainbow Willow


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more