A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Moderation

Question!!

Post 1

The Xand Man...Master and owner of the Scooby's ice-cream truck....2+3+9x4-8-6=42

If I've done something wrong, tell me and I'll change it.

My page has taken ages to sort out and I would hate to lose it now.

smiley - biggrin Xander


Question!!

Post 2

E G Mel

You should receive an email from those on high telling you what the problem was with your page. If you look at the <./>houserules</.> you might be able to figure out the problem yourself.

smiley - dontpanic

You page isn't lost, you should still be able to edit it, but I'd wait until you know what's wrong first else you could end up changing things you don't need to.

Hope this helps smiley - ok

Mel smiley - hsif


Question!!

Post 3

The Xand Man...Master and owner of the Scooby's ice-cream truck....2+3+9x4-8-6=42

I've deleted all the changes that I made before I got moderated and still my page will not come back, I would really like to know what is going on, as I have yet to receive an E-mail.

smiley - grr Xander


Question!!

Post 4

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Hi Xander

The status of your page should be reset when you edit it but there appears to be a bug that stops that from happening at the moment. It may be an intermittent bug so try editing your page again.

I also notice several "awaiting moderation" notices around the place that have been there for more than 24 hours so I suspect some sort of hold up in the moderation process or in the system that sends out emails.

You have my sympathy. It must be very frustrating.

Amy smiley - ant


Question!!

Post 5

got2bme4eva

hello, i am writng because a page between myself, tweetysnoangel, essexstud and mr blue sky has been removed.
i know this was due to mr blue sky, i would like to say to mr blue sky does know we dont like him.
mr blue sky also said his fair share against us. to be honest if he was offend by what was written he could have stopped starting on myself n tweetysnoangel or just not read what we have say. mr blue sky knew we had a point and wasnt lying in what we said, therefor believe that the page was takin of unfairly.
i would also like to know if i have mr blue stopped from veiwin any of my messages and blocked from sending me one!
thank you 4 your time
sammi
smiley - smileysmiley - biggrin


Question!!

Post 6

Mr.Bluesky

I think you are barking up the wrong tree,as you can see i have said to you that i did not want you mentioning my name or refer to my name on this site,also ive never startted on you or tweetysnoangel or ESSEXSTUDD,anyiyine can see on tweetysnoangel page what ESSEXSTUDD has said about her in the past,then suddenly appairs to be nice to her,is it due to the fact that he is no longer friends with the other her feamle name chelle which is on tweeetysnoangel page,anyone can read what has been said on that page,so dont put all the blame on me,and i can view an anyones page on here,and i cant block messages,im not going to fall into any trap and get into any arguments,if i complain and the moderators think they break the house rules then they will remove it,and if i dont the post remains on the site,im not going to play silly games on here,thers a lot that people dont know what has been going on off from this site.


Question!!

Post 7

Mr.Bluesky

Read the subject called Hiya on tweeetysnoangel page and you will see what i mean about ESSEXSTUDD and find out for yourself what he said about her.


Question!!

Post 8

Mr.Bluesky

Look at the post number 2 and 4 and see what ESSEXSTUDD has said,and also post 5 and see what tweetysnoangel has said on her page called Hiya.


Question!!

Post 9

Mr.Bluesky

I have no intention sending you any messages,and if you want me blocked from viewing your posts,then that means you have something to hide,also have no intention sending ESSEXSTUDD or tweetysnoangel any messages,as im not going to be put back on pre-mod on your accounts as i think thats what you are trying to to do,ive never ever said anything bad to you or tweetysnoangel on this site,i just think you have came back on here just to cause me trouble,well im not getting in into any arguments with you or the other two people,and by the way anyone on this site can have a post removed.


Question!!

Post 10

The H2G2 Editors

Not quite so, MrBlueSky. Anyone on the site can *request* that a page or posting is removed, but there's no guarantee that the Moderators will do so if the posting does not actually break the House Rules.

Some would question whether childish squabbling technically comes under offensive. It's certainly annoying, so we would like you all to simply ignore each other and stop fighting. Not too much to ask, is it?

The Eds


Question!!

Post 11

Mr.Bluesky

Ive made my point very clear what i intend to do,i could point out some things hich ive said to a certain person what was never said on this site before,then i have gone on their page and seen what ive said bye another peron,so it does mean these people are in contact with each other by phone or e-mail,so why should the other person come on this site and say what was said off this site in the first place,yes i could name these people on here but i wont and also on their page were it was said.


Question!!

Post 12

got2bme4eva

ok, so the the page is open toe everyone. however not everyone would go on a site to look at others peoples convos! well ok only lonely people would! i havent got anything to hind...thank you.


Question!!

Post 13

tweetysnoangel

ill just like to say that if no one likes what we are writing then dont read it!!!!!!!!


Question!!

Post 14

tweetysnoangel

and its up to me and got2bme4eva who we chat to and no one likes that then thats there problem


Question!!

Post 15

Mr.Bluesky

I dont go on this site to look at other peoples convos,i see on one of your convos where you have stated something which ive told someone,which was never put on here before until you put it on here,and you know what im on about when you put something about me knowing someones password and deleteing all their messages when they use to come round mine and use my box to go on yoome2,so it means that person must be in contact with you by phone or e-mail,as you would had not know what i told that person,i could even find it on your page what you said,not going to argue with you,what you say about me to that person by phone or e-mail is fine,so why did you have to state it on this site,i bet you would look at my convos if i send end posts to people,but im not going to send any posts to anyone,do you want me to put the post what im on about on here,and im not lonely,so talk about me on the phone or e-mail to people,but dont bring things on this site.


Question!!

Post 16

tweetysnoangel

we can say what we like and no one or anything will stop us either!!!!!!! so dont bother winding me up cause ive got soooooo much on you that could cause trouble


Question!!

Post 17

Mr.Bluesky

Post 35 subject top coz!!! on twettysnoangel page,so tell me how did you know i know hes password and deleted hes messages,as its never been stated on this site before,not until you put it on here,not going to say anymore,so it seems he must had told you on the phone or by e-mail,,so i rest my case.


Question!!

Post 18

tweetysnoangel

you bloody said ive not spoke to anyone about it so dont start cause im pretty sure the police will love to know what i know!!!!!!!!!!!!


Question!!

Post 19

tweetysnoangel

all the posts that could get you introuble you've had them removed but sam has seen them as well as kev and anyone else who has been reading this so dont start telling s**t adn causing trouble


Question!!

Post 20

Mr.Bluesky

How do you know it was me who had th them removed,as it could had been anyone so the posts must had broken the house rules,and as far as what you said about the police well go to them and i shall be waiting for them to come round,im not going to answer to anymore post on this page,and also im not going to send anymore posts to anyone on this site,but i shall be lurking around on this site.
Unsubsribed from this convo.


Key: Complain about this post