A Conversation for h2g2 FAQ: Moderation

Why?

Post 1

minorvogonpoet

Why is my personal space being pre-moderatd? I haven't broken any rules.


Why?

Post 2

Traveller in Time Reporting Bugs -o-o- Broken the chain of Pliny -o-o- Hired

Please note - the h2g2 staff will not discuss individual moderation issues here. If you wish to discuss moderation of your account, you can email the team at h2g2.feedback AT bbc.co.uk, where a teammember will be on-hand to answer your queries.

When emailing the team, you will need to supply your account number and any other relevant information. Emails are replied to during normal working hours, Monday to Friday. Though we try to reply the same day, the volume of emails we receive means that this is not always possible. We ask that you remain patient while we are dealing with your enquiries.

Traveller in Time smiley - tit on his head
"No idea, but you should have received a moderation email with some explaination.

If you have any remarks, send it to feedback as mentioned above.

Do not expect a reply before office hours start again monday. "


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more