A Conversation for Anime

Rules of anime

Post 1

Evil Bobchan

1) All female magic users have to have silver hair.

2) Any sweat is rerouter through the body to a large pore on the side of the forehead.

3) Any explosions have to occur only after the exploding object has emmitted between 4 and 10 beams of light and a whining sound.

Here's three to get you started, please add more!


Rules of anime

Post 2

Fandango (a.k.a Researcher 43647)

Here Are Some 'Anime Laws' regarding fighting tactics !

1/ The more 'Bad Guys' there are, the less likely they will hit anyone or do any real damage.

2/ Whenever a 'Good Guy' is faced with insurmountable odds, the 'Bad Guys' line up in neat rows, allowing the hero to take them all out with a single burst of automatic fire and then escape.

3/ Whenever a 'Good Guy' is actually hit by enemy fire, it is in a designated 'Good Guy Area', usually a flesh wound in the shoulder or arm, which restricts the 'Good Guy' from doing anything more strenuous than driving, firing weaponry, using melee weapons, operating heavy machinery, or doing complex martial arts maneuvers.


Rules of anime

Post 3

Evil Bobchan

- Whenever someone jumps during a fight scene the background blurs smiley - smiley


Rules of anime

Post 4

Brox (a.k.a. Researcher 43342)

you forgot:
the speed of an object is preportional to the number of "speed lines" behind it.

even the tiniest bump causes a multi-pointed star shaped object to appear infront of the object struck.


Rules of anime

Post 5

Avatar

-The main female charecter, and 90% of other females, must wear skimpy tea towls and be shown at least once naked.


Rules of anime

Post 6

Brox (a.k.a. Researcher 43342)

how 'bout: all characters must have first names containing atleast 3 out of five voules and no more than seven letters long or have first names of three letters and last names of ten letters containing all voules except "i".


Rules of anime

Post 7

Evil Bobchan

Whenever anyone starts a migic spell big swirls of magic form around them, as they grin at the enemy.

Whenever anyone sees a beautiful woman/man/othr entity they immediatly have a nose bleed.


Rules of anime

Post 8

Fandango (a.k.a Researcher 43647)

'Good Guys' and 'Bad Guys' both die in one of two ways - either so quick they don't even see it coming, OR it's a long drawn out affair where the character gains much insight to the workings of society, human existence or why the toast always lands butter side down.


Rules of anime

Post 9

Brox (a.k.a. Researcher 43342)

after [insert natural disaster here] the main character and remaining party grieve for, oh, say, 2 seconds cause it gets interrupted by the sarcastic comment made by the character(s) in said disaster. usually followed by a group hug.


Rules of anime

Post 10

Evil Bobchan

smiley - smiley


Rules of anime

Post 11

Brox (a.k.a. Researcher 43342)

how do you do that bit with the smilies anyway?


Rules of anime

Post 12

Evil Bobchan

Easy - do a normal smily. i.e. to get smiley - smiley type : - ) Without the spaces. Try ; - ) and : - (


Rules of anime

Post 13

Brox (a.k.a. Researcher 43342)

but what causes smiley - smiley to appear instead of : - )


Rules of anime

Post 14

maxxpowers

Then there is henti anime (henti is japannse for pervert or somthing) anywho the rules for that are as follows.

1. Take your traditional buxum anime girl.
2. Get her with someone who wants to have sex with her (usualy female , got to love lesbians)
3. Have her reveled as a hermaphrodite
4. The 2 have sex
5. have her raped by any monster and enjoy it
6.smiley - smiley


Rules of anime

Post 15

Brox (a.k.a. Researcher 43342)

is this a humanioid type monster or vine creature that wraps itself around the girl and fills every oriface of her body with a tentical. i think the tentical one is japanese and the other is normal manga erotica


Rules of anime

Post 16

Original Jackrabbit (OJR)

Rule number 4: this list is a pile of bull***t.


Rules of anime

Post 17

Original Jackrabbit (OJR)

funny, but untrue.


Rules of anime

Post 18

Original Jackrabbit (OJR)

Henti is actually Hentai. Perverted is actually Ecchi. Just because it's animated does not mean it's disgusting. It is not meant for kids. There are actually Hentai with plot and comedy i.e. Cherry Dispatches. Every time someone looks at Hentai they have a clean concience as they are safe in the knowlegde that no real girls were exploited.


Rules of anime

Post 19

Avatar

Actualy its a random assorment of half-truths and missconceptions and the down right obvious...but whos knocking it!

Lets face it, our reality perception has to be twisted to spend time on the subject anywaysmiley - winkeye


Rules of anime

Post 20

Original Jackrabbit (OJR)

Oh, well if it's just some odd misconceptions and drug induced dellusions then I suppose It's OK. Anyway, everyone is entitled to an opinion, I guess.


Key: Complain about this post