A Conversation for The Party for the Passing of the 42nd Day

The Corner...

Post 61

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

~joins in the footsie with the one opposite~
smiley - bubbly
smiley - flyhi


The Corner...

Post 62

Inkwash

(sups smiley - ale, taking care not to spill it)
(smiley - yikes sacrilege!)


The Corner...

Post 63

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Are those your toes, Inkwash?
My, what big feet you have smiley - winkeye


The Corner...

Post 64

Inkwash

Sorry, yes. They are my well-splayed toes.
You know, it's quite a relief to know that that was you. I was beginning to think this jacuzzi was full of marine life...


The Corner...

Post 65

Anonymouse

smiley - fish
.oO..Oo..Ooo.. ..oOOO..ooO..ooo..O.. ..oOO..oooo..oO..O.. ..oo..ooo.. ..oOO..oOo..OOO..Oo..OOo.. ..oOO..oo..O..oooo.. ..OO..oO..oOo..oo..Oo..o.. ..oOoo..oo..ooOo..o.?.

smiley - orangefishsmiley - bluefishsmiley - schooloffishsmiley - shark

smiley - rose


The Corner...

Post 66

Inkwash

.Oo..OOO..O..oooo..oo..Oo..OOo.. ..oo..O.. ..oOOO..ooO..ooo..O.. ..ooOo..oOo..o..oO..OoO..ooo.. ..OO..o.. ..OOO..ooO..O.. ..oOO..oooo..o..Oo.. ..oo..O.. ..ooo..oOO..oo..OO..ooo.. ..oOOo..oO..ooo..O.. ..OO..OoOO.. ..Oooo..oo..OOo.. ..OOO..oOoo..Ooo.. ..ooOo..o..o..O.
smiley - biggrin


Hidden

Post 67

Anonymouse

smiley - fish
.OOO..oooo.. ..ooOo..OOO..oOo.. ..oOOo..o..O..o..ooo.. ..ooo..oO..OoO..o.. .. ..oO..Oo..OOO..O..oooo..o..oOo.. ..OOO..Oo..o.. .. ..oOO..oooo..oO..O.?.. .. ..ooo..OOO..OO..o..OOO..Oo..o.. ..OO..oo..ooo..ooo..oOOo..o..oOoo..oOoo.. ..OOO..OOO..OOO..OOO..OOO..OOO..OOO..OOO..OOO..OOO.


The Corner...

Post 68

Inkwash

I thought Bubblish had cleared moderation rules long ago.

smiley - sadface


The Corner...

Post 69

Anonymouse

smiley - fish
.OO..oO..OoOO..Oooo..o.. ..ooo..OOO..OO..o..OOO..Oo..o.. ..oOoo..OOO..ooo..O.. ..O..oooo..o..oo..oOo.. ..OoOo..OOO..oOOo..OoOO.. ..OOO..ooOo.. ..Oooo..ooO..Oooo..Oooo..oOoo..o..ooOo..oo..ooo..oooo.(..O..OO.).?.. .. ..OoOO..OOO..ooO.. ..OoOo..oO..Oo.. ..Oooo..OOO..oOo..oOo..OOO..oOO.. ..OOO..Oo..o.. ..oooo..o..oOo..o.:..oooo..O..O..oOOo.:..OO..oO..oOOO..oo..OoO..Oo..o..OooO..oo..OooO..Oo..o..O..oooo..ooOOO..OOo..ooOOO..Oooo..ooO..Oooo..Oooo..oOoo..o..ooOo..oo..ooo..oooo..oooo..O..OO..oOoo.


The Corner...

Post 70

Anonymouse

I'll translate that one now, since it's for the mods anyway:

Maybe someone lost their copy of BubbleFish(tm)? You can borrow one here:

http://majik.nexix.net/h2g2/Bubblefish.html


The Corner...

Post 71

Inkwash

I still have my copy, thanks smiley - ok
But my answer got moderated... smiley - sadface


The Corner...

Post 72

You can call me TC

Bubblish is officially accepted - it may be taken away for a short time for translation, but is generally allowed. As is French. German is being worked on.

But Bubblish is allowed. So it must have been what you said, and not how you said it!!!!!


The Corner...

Post 73

Inkwash

But all I said was something to the effect that 'I have nothing against fish, it's just a bit creepy when they brush against my big old feet'.

I think...


The Corner...

Post 74

Anonymouse

When it gets taken away for translation that's moderation. And it -is- how it was said (Bubblish) not what was said. They do come back, most often. It's just annoying that they have to hide it for the eyetalics when each moderator should have a copy, and treat it the same as if it was written in english.. ie, accept or reject most posts on the spot, and only refer questionable language to the Eyetalics.

smiley - rose


The Corner...

Post 75

Anonymouse

smiley - fish
.oo..Oo.. ..OOO..O..oooo..o..oOo.. ..oOO..OOO..oOo..Ooo..ooo.. ..oo..O.. ..ooo..oooo..OOO..ooO..oOoo..Ooo.. ..Oooo..o.. ..oOOo..oO..oOo..O.. ..OOO..ooOo.. ..O..oooo..o.. ..OO..OOO..Ooo..o..oOo..oO..O..OOO..oOo..ooo.. ..O..oOo..oO..oo..Oo..oo..Oo..OOo.. ..O..OOO.. ..ooOo..oo..oOo..ooo..O.. ..O..oOo..oO..Oo..ooo..oOoo..oO..O..o.. ..Oooo..ooO..Oooo..Oooo..oOoo..oo..ooo..oooo.. ..oOO..oo..O..oooo.. ..Oooo..ooO..Oooo..Oooo..oOoo..o..ooOo..oo..ooo..oooo.(..O..OO.).. ..O..oooo..o..Oo.. ..Ooo..o..OoOo..oo..Ooo..o.. ..oOO..oooo..oO..O.. ..ooo..O..o..oOOo..ooo.. ..O..OOO.. ..O..oO..OoO..o.

smiley - rose


The Corner...

Post 76

Inkwash

.oOO..o..oOoo..oOoo.. ..oOO..oooo..oO..O..o..oooO..o..oOo.. ..O..oooo..o..oo..oOo.. ..O..oOo..oO..oo..Oo..oo..Oo..OOo.. ..oOO..oO..ooo.. ..O..oooo..o..OoOO.. ..O..OOO..OOO..OoO.. ..oO..Oo.. ..oO..oOoo..OO..oo..OOo..oooo..O..OoOO.. ..OOO..ooOo..ooOo..o..Oo..OoOo..o.. ..oO..O.. ..oOO..oooo..oO..O.. ..oo.. ..oOO..oOo..OOO..O..o.


Key: Complain about this post