A Conversation for Project: H2G2 Virtual Reality

Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 1

njan (afh)

The right to freedom of expression. I express myself thusly.

it is my opinion that TheBigC is one of the few immature people on h2g2, who assigns himself far more rights than he is entitled, imposes on other people, is rude and inconsiderate, and, frankly, seems to require parental supervision in order to interact with other members of a community.

Just my viewpoint.

- Njan.


Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 2

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] I agree with you. Shut up.

[Mackenzie] Wow. Complimented and insulted in the same breath.


Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 3

Chris Tonks

*Refuses to argue, and dismisses yet another attempt from Njan to get back at him he'd already admitted to getting wrong...*


Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 4

Dizzy H. Muffin

[Could you say that again, please? I didn't quite get that...]


Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 5

njan (afh)

Sentence meant to make sense, didn't.

Twas not an attempt at arguement, it was a statement. Any arguement results from comments following it.


Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 6

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Children, children! What have your personal views about other researchers got to do with the price of Polo mints?

Chris has found acceptance amongst the adults in several h2g2 forums. He is imaginative and creative and I am very happy to help him with this project.

Please take your childish complaints elsewhere.


Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 7

njan (afh)

They have everything to do with the price of polo mints. We live in a world of quantum instability, where every event has the propensity to trigger every other event.

He may well have done. I never disputed that. All I did was to put forward my own point of view, which I'm perfectly entitled to do.

Your request is noted and respectfully denied.


Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 8

Dizzy H. Muffin

[YK] Shut up.

[Mackenzie] No, you.

[YK] Um, I was talking to Njan.

[Mackenzie] And I was talking to /you/. What're you complaining about?


Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 9

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Ah, I need to correct you on a point.

>All I did was to put forward my own point of view, which I'm perfectly entitled to do.

You're not entitled to make hurtful comments about other people. No one is. You're entitled to HAVE your own point of view but that's not the same as a right to publish it.


Article 10, Human Rights Act.

Post 10

Dizzy H. Muffin

Goodd point, Amy.


This conversation serves no further purpose. Goodbye, Dave.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more