A Conversation for Giford's 52-Week Bible Study

Interesting

Post 1

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

(Copy of posting I made at the first week entry)

I hope you can find a way to remind us (me) of updates to this series.
Maybe an ongoing inclusion of the main page A-number in your signature.

I have very little experience of the bible beyond the standard sort of readings one heard in school or public readings back when religious observations were still considered an acceptable and necessary part of community events. So I'm always very interested in learning more but reluctant to just pick up a copy and just read it at random, so your pre-selected entries and comments will be quite helpful.

Thanks,
~jwf~


Interesting

Post 2

toybox

May I suggest that you write something like 'Week 1', 'Week 2' in the Entries themselves as well? That way, you know where you are, and if you inadvertently stumble upon one of the Entries (via h2g2's very own finest Search facility for instance) then you know that it is part of a larger weekly series, and you know how much you have to catch up with, if at all.


Interesting

Post 3

Giford

Good idea - done.

Gif smiley - geek


Interesting

Post 4

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

This series is becoming a fullsome encyclopedia of Biblical references.
It has grown much in the ten months since my first posting above.

Again, my compliments to the chef. I hope many will come to bookmark
and follow these entries. I come whenever I can and absorb as much as
I can each time; and there is always more to come back for.

smiley - book
~jwf~


Interesting

Post 5

TRiG (Ireland) A dog, so bade in office

Giford, you're wonderful.

TRiG.smiley - book


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Giford's 52-Week Bible Study

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more