A Conversation for God

A silly question

Post 1

shrinkwrapped

No: a worse question is: what ISN'T God? Then you just work your way back from there.


A silly question

Post 2

Researcher 31164

I'm considering sueing the guide, as i launched into this task, loudly proclaiming that god was 'NOT A TURNIP' and the roof of my house was abruptly blown off by a carefully directed thunderbolt!Is
this a conspiracy?


A silly question

Post 3

shrinkwrapped

Is there NOTHING the American government cannot be blamed for?


blame!!

Post 4

nadnerb

i am not sure about what you can't blame them for but it would be something very small and not realy meaning anything.


blame!!

Post 5

nadnerb

if anyone can think of something that you can't blame them for post it.


blame!!

Post 6

Spartus

I don't suppose you could consider 'em responsible for the bubonic plague.
But then you have to consider virtually all I've learned about the bubonic plague came from education in state-run schools. Damn.


blame!!

Post 7

ric

Hot coffee, compter keyboard, I blame Microsoft for not shipping windows with a cup holder.


blame!!

Post 8

ric

Hot coffee, computer keyboard and gravity dangerous combination. I blame Microsoft for not shipping windows with cup holders.


A silly question

Post 9

Goat 26759

God isn't God. God is Bob.


A silly question

Post 10

Zorro Karlsson

And you are Mongo.


A silly question

Post 11

thom.

god is not a budgie.
i hope.


blame!!

Post 12

thom.

you can't really blame them for the punic wars. those were different.


Cup holder

Post 13

Roy, Not Marvin

Ha! That's not entirely true. There's this story about a guy who complained to the company where he got his computer that his cupholder broke. The guy from technical support didn't understand and asked what it looked like. Well, it had the same color as the computer, it came with the computer, and he really didn't understand what was wrong with it.
Apparantly he had broken off the drawer of his CD-rom drive and couldn't attach it to his monitor to hold his cup!


blame!!

Post 14

Gleemonger

My old Win95 keyboard has a convenient "gutter" across the top where I can put a pen. The new Win95 keyboard does not. That's more annoying to me than not having a cupholder.

(I am also of the opinion that God was badly designed and has since become obsolete.)


blame!!

Post 15

SJL

You cant blame the US government for Microsoft (yet).


A silly question

Post 16

SISTER GREEN

i'm afraid he is a budgie.
and you know who's to blame.


A silly question

Post 17

SpaceJellicle

God isn't vindictive. God is loving and powerful, I'd rather have him on my side than anyone else.


A silly question

Post 18

SpaceJellicle

God isn't vindictive. God is loving and powerful, I'd rather have him on my side than anyone else.


A silly question

Post 19

Zorro Karlsson

Ok. Can I be on his other side?


A silly question

Post 20

SpaceJellicle

I would imagine God has enough sides for everyone.


Key: Complain about this post