A Conversation for God

blame!!

Post 21

Vonce

We cannot blame the U.S. government for anything that anyone in another country did before Columbus arrived because they would not have been under the power of the U.S.


A silly question

Post 22

Roy, Not Marvin

So you're saying God is a ball? That would mean sport is religion.


A silly question

Post 23

SpaceJellicle

Nah, more a multifaceted diamond. Beutiful to look at, wonderful structure, but tough as anything underneath. If sport were religion I wouldn't be as unfit as I am, cause I got religion bad.


A silly question

Post 24

Legolas

It takes a brave man to shout out that he is an atheist in the middle of a thunderstorm.


A silly question

Post 25

SISTER GREEN

it takes a brave man to say
he belives in god in the middle
of cyberspace.


A silly question

Post 26

SpaceJellicle

I'm a brave woman, will I do. Because yes, I believe in God.


A silly question

Post 27

Gimli

Yes, I do believe that you will do nicely. I won't say what for exactly, but yes you will do.

(Heh, heh, heh!!!!!)


A silly question

Post 28

SpaceJellicle

Just think carefully before you decide what I'll do nicely for, you might find out more than you bargain for. smiley - fish


A silly question

Post 29

tomcat

Who's to say God is a HE?? I know it says so in the Bible, but the Bible is not famed for it's accuracy. (Bear in mind that it says God made light on the second day... but he didn't make the SUN til day four). I think, for argument's sake, you should refer to God as He/She/It.


A silly question

Post 30

SpaceJellicle

God comes in three parts remember, the Trinity bit, three in one, one in three. God exists as Father (Guy who organised creation), Son (Guy who got nailed to a tree about two thousand years ago for saying it might be good to be nice to people for a change) and Holy Spirit (Bit that was on the waters, held by some to be the feminine aspect). Me, I don't think it really matters whether God is He, She or It, what matters is the whole tree thing.


A silly question

Post 31

Gimli

The way you are going on with that three in one thing, you make it sound as if there's a sale on. "Get your Gods here!!!!!Todays special, three for the price of one!!!!!" That is unless it is a really stupid business that wants to go out of business guickly by selling one for the price of three.


A silly question

Post 32

tomcat

It's funny you should say that. I hear there's a God sale on at Tesco.


A silly question

Post 33

SpaceJellicle

Quite possibly, God is omnipresent.


A silly question

Post 34

Gimli

Really? How much was He/She/It?


A silly question

Post 35

tomcat

well. he/she/it's a bit pricey - almost two hudred quid. but he/she/it's on three for the price of two so you get your money's worth.


A silly question

Post 36

Gimli

Gods from any religion? And does that include demi-gods as well? What about sacred animals that are worshipped as gods? And finally, do they come in that really cool bubble wrap that provides hours of fun afterwards?


A silly question

Post 37

SpaceJellicle

Strange, God I saw for sale was mine for the taking. Came with eternal life offer too, that cost, but the price has already been payed.


blame!!

Post 38

Researcher 45782

That would provide you with the option of writing something down on paper, something Microsoft seems to want to abolish. When humans forget to write and count we'll be in trouble. Always keep a pen and paper near your computer and take a five-minute writing, counting and thinking-for-yourself break every hour.


A silly question

Post 39

The Rain God

I thought it was Quick Save


A silly question

Post 40

SpaceJellicle

No took 30 years of training, 3 years of wandering around the countryside talking about it, three hours nailed to a tree, three days in a tomb and then forty days of reassurance to do the saving. Not very quick by our standards, but pretty quick on the whole eternity scale I suppose.


Key: Complain about this post