Welcome to the home for news, previews, reviews and... other things that may or may not end in 'ews' about computer games. Enjoy!
Here are reviews written by other researchers. Games are scored on Graphics, Sound, Gameplay, Innovation, Lifespan and an Overall score1. Click on a link below to be taken to a review of the game.
Game Boy Advanced Games
Game Cube Games
- Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - Omega 3's review of the first Metal Gear Solid Game for the Game Cube3.
Playstation 2 Games
- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty - Omega 3's review of the first Metal Gear Solid Game for the PS25.
We regret that there are no game reviews for this system yet.
News and Rumours
This is the section with news on the latest games, consoles etc.
- Next gen consoles - archShade examines the specs and starting line up of games for teh next generation of consoles!
Hint and Tips
We regret that we have no hints and tips currently. Feel free to ask for advice in the forums below and hopefully other researchers will be able to help you.
Features are articles written about computer games or consoles that are not news or reviews and often go into more detail about the history of the game or console.
- Metal Gear Solid on the Playstation and Playstation 2 - Skenvoy writes about the first two Metal Gear Solid games on the Sony system. An update about Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater is under way
- The History of Sony Playstation - #34382: David wrote this article examining the roots of the Sony Playstation.
- The N64 - Mike A writes about the N64.
Want to Contribute?
We are always looking for people to write for us (especially as we currently have very few articles!) so if you'd like to write a review, some news... anything! Just put it in an entry and post the page A number in the forum below. Don't feel you just have to constrain yourself to games other people have not reviewed. If you disagree with a current review then write your own, but please do not attack the comments of the first reviewer; everyone is entitled to their own opinions.