A Conversation for Weaver fish

Cornwall

Post 1

Researcher 200034

Cornwall is a nation settled by Celts of the same race as the Welsh, the name Cornwall comes from the same word as whales.
It is an odd penninsula with its own language, anthem,flag and once, its own kings. Its inhabitants have at many times marched on London and invaded (or been invaded by) England. It has links with Brittany as can be seen by the similar flags.
It is part of Britian but not England.

Kernow Bys Vyken!


Cornwall

Post 2

Researcher 200623

Yes
Cornwall is a beautiful county. I am from london and I hope it does'nt get ruined by too many new invaders.

But who were or are the Cornish. Over the generations many creads and races have infaltrated into the cornish sector. "French" frogs, "Spannish" dagos and Romans "cool dudes" to say the least.

So pure cornish is possibly non-existant. Yes I have witnessed lots of in-breeding down here. Alot of cornish families are mostly inter-related, just look at the obituary columns. Yes they all interbreed

Cornish are good at singing, dancing and craftwork, but alot are quiet lazy. Many claim social security and moonlight working the car-boot scene. There are alot of "Moonlighters" down here. Just look around and see how many new cars reside on government housing regions.

In fact 60% of all adults here ponce off social security either sicness benefit or just scamming. In fact this beautiful county has always been associated with smuggling and piracy. It still is by todays different financial and physical instuments. Thats gospell folks, I am an emit "THANK GOD" I have no short arms or legs. And like most of the younger generation who see or know what their cornish "my ansome" families are like. Dont want to be froggy cornish..

Astalavista Romans and fellow countryment.......Yo!!!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more