A Conversation for Planet X

Rectar Labs Annex

Post 1

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

~Entering through a series of security measures and double reinforced doors, certified STUMPED personel gain acess to Rectar Labs, Sol division. A row of Anti-Amptons line the eastern wall. A gigantic computer screen, presumably linked to the circular console in the middle of the room, takes up the entire southern wall. Onscreen is an image of Montressor, the anarchist android. Along the western wall are various expereminatl weapons. A bot greets you~

Identification please... Identification please... Identification please...


Rectar Labs Annex

Post 2

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)





Yowuzupman, Serial Number 470809, , Rank: Captain, this is my Leutenant I have come to discuss a few things with your emperor and a certain guest that he has acompiening him. I would also like to take a look at some of your more intruigeing Anti-Matter and plasma weapons..... Now if you would be good enough to inform your leader that I am here I'll just take a look around...


Rectar Labs Annex

Post 3

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

~couple hours later~



We will return in a little while, I have to do a couple things.


Rectar Labs Annex

Post 4

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

[to the bot] Hey again


Rectar Labs Annex

Post 5

The Masque of the Red..., Emperor of Planet X

[ooc] sorry, this got buried in my posts. I need to unsubscribe to some things

~Yowuzupman and his Lt. is admitted into the Lab. The Emperor is waiting there. Unfortunately, KL's computer has been having problems, and he is not present.~

Yes, Yowuzupman? What can I do for you?


Rectar Labs Annex

Post 6

Yowuzupman- New Top Speed 122 (thats mph you metric fools)

I have been working on a project that started out by my urgent need for more power in my ships. Since I transfered from fussion power to warp power for the run of all my systems I've become greedy. I want more and more power coming from less and less cubic area. My scientists' latest brainstorm is an Alternating Warp Core. It would, in therory, produce 10 or more times the power output taking up half the space of a normal core. The problem with turning a warp core on and off is it's impossible to turn a warp core on and off more than one time an hour and get power out of it and without blasting the dylithum crystals. Also, at idle, one anti-proton must pass through the warp cylinder every nanosecond. For this to work we need to put one anti-molecule through the cylinder only every 1,000th of a second. Not only will this allow higher max power outputs but less fuel is needed for every day operations....Mind you this is all theory...... if you are interested, I have some layouts that could set us on our way...... if you're interested of course....


Key: Complain about this post