A Conversation for h2g2 Feedback - Project Feedback

The most massively useful thing ANY hitchhiker can have.

Post 1

Kain Brightblade

I'm sure many h2g2 fans would like to see a towel in the shops. Please consider making h2g2 towels... maybe in certain demensions that equal 42. Like when you multiply 6 by 9! even if you have to use different types of measurement (inches, feet, decimeters?, etc.) Maybe even make a special different type for only h2g2 members, and not just fans! Maybe it can say "H2G2 Official Researcher's Towel", there is many HHGTTG things you could put on a towel. Like that cute green guy, and have the big friendly letters that spell "Don't Panic!" on it. Just think of some designs and put it to work, and watch sales go up! once you advertise it on the main page.


The most massively useful thing ANY hitchhiker can have.

Post 2

h2g2Support

Thanks Kain - we get quite a few suggestions like this. When we have the money required to produce towels, we'll seriously consider it as an addition to the shop.

Mark


The most massively useful thing ANY hitchhiker can have.

Post 3

Prez HS (All seems relatively quiet here)

I would love a big beach towel with DON'T PANIC written all over it.

I can see it now. A true babe magnet, that would be.


The most massively useful thing ANY hitchhiker can have.

Post 4

Nightshade, Guardian Angel and Grey Lady

Make one:
Go to the nearest shop that stocks towels and purchase a large white one.
Then get some dye in your prefered colours.
Paint the towel with the dye, following instructions on packet.
Easy!


The most massively useful thing ANY hitchhiker can have.

Post 5

Tube - the being being back for the time being

Just join ZZ9 Plural Z Alpha - the Official HHGTTG Appreciation Society... they offer a DON'T PANIK towel ... look here smiley - smiley


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more