A Conversation for The "Heavy Rock" Paradox - solved!!!

Part&Partial

Post 1

~ jwf ~ scribblo ergo sum

Not only did I read the whole thing, I enjoyed it. And I'm sure others will to if you correct two small errors. There is an 'e' left off the word 'failur' very near the misuse of the phrase 'part and partial'.

You may also consider deleting everything after 'the proof' by which you have handily exploded the great paradox. May I suggest it be somewhere around your rather cynical attribution of a feminine gender to this weight lifting rocker we all know and love as god.

I would then be happy to refer others to this entry whenever I encounter sophistry and semantics (aka Col.Sellers/Lucinda/et al)passing for sensible discussion on religious themes.

A truly insightful and well written piece that takes logic back outside the constraints of 'a priori' to allow that omnipotence cannot be hobbled by givens.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more