A Conversation for Talking Point: Doctor Who??

Some answers...

Post 1

Alfster



Yes, but not due to the age...he just 'feels right' for the part after seeing the interviews.



Please, god no. Lets just have a normal companion. No.



Good acting skills?



Yes, I agree.



No.



I have my favourites but they wouldn't fit in with the 45minute run around style of the current show.



See above. Though I haven't sen them in auditions so the might be rubbish.



Good actor. Played part well.



None of them...all of them...they all brought different facets to the role. They were all exellent in their roles...scripts and politics aside.

I certainly do not think Tennant should have the 4th plinth on Trafalger Square like some people seem to think he should.



No, the Dr's male always has been. We have the Sarah Jane Adventures...that's probably close enough to having a female timelord BBC show.



No, let's just stick with caucasians. There are enough good white actors to fill the role. We have some great black companions in Dr Who and SJA so you can hardly say Dr Who is 'racist'.



Obviously not. And does it really matter? If I see a talking point I have no interest in I ignore it.



Key: Complain about this post

Some answers...

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more