A Conversation for Dyslexia

Dyslexia

Post 1

BigAl Patron Saint of Left Handers Keeper of the Glowing Pickle and Monobrows

Business: Richard Branson


Mention co-morbidity with conditions such as ADHD, Asperger's.

This klooks a very useful article. Have you considered updating uit (your details) and entering it for Peer Review?


Dyslexia

Post 2

dolfrog

Dyslexia is not a condition in its own right.
Dyslexia is a problems with reading, writing, and spelling, noth more or nothing less. And as such is a symptom of one or more underlying contrbutory conditions or factors. This include ADHD, Aspergers, APD, Mears Irlen, and many more contributory issues.

dyslexia is only the initial beacon that hightlights that need for further inverstigation to find the underlying causes of the individuals dyslexic symptoms.
The mythical Condition of dyslexia was the creation of the BDA and others who had not rweal understanding of the undrlyng causes, and it also helped increase their levels of self importance.
It also creates the mess that allows the emergance of miracle cures that have very little scientific origin, or rigorous scientific peer review


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more