Announcements: Births, marriages meets etc.

0 Conversations

Make Your Announcements Here


Marriages

Congratulations are in order for Ginger and Doug, who married last weekend after meeting on h2g2! You can go Here to sign the wedding card or Here for the pre/post wedding bash.

Meets

The Dutch Meet is now less than two weeks away. We are still awaiting confirmation from one or two hopeful attendees, but plans progress apace. Unless there are serious problems for any researchers, there have been one or two changes to the proposed schedule. Please visit Here to find out more!

Happy Birthday

A belated 'happy birthday' to Peta who appears to be still celebrating her birthday. Rumour has it that she is now 13 years old, according to the e-groups anyway! Let us hope that she regains her 'majority' soon!

All entries to this feature should be mailed to shazzPRME. Please mark the subject 'Announcements'.


18.09.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A438022

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more