A Conversation for Talking Point: Will We Survive?

Patric Moore

Post 1

Bertie

Sir patric was one of a group of international cosmologists who were asked a series of questions concerning other planets and why they hadnt contacted us; they all gave the same answers " something happened."
In spite of all the theories, the roman empires fall had a great deal to do with lead poisoning, mainly caused by the fashion of drinking leaded wine, they all did it.
What do we have?
Well there is the fuel additive mtbe and benzoates which have now contaminated our ground water and drinking supplies, they are carcinogens and with a figure of 2.5 out of very 5 people getting cancer in the uk ---. Our waste is catching up with us too, in every way.
will our eletronic gobbldygook survive?
i hope not it isnt worth it.
The majority of civilization held captive by entertainment largely designed to cater for the lowest common denominator.
Surviving on what nature provides - do that anyway.#
My freezer is full of fish and theres a deer ready to be butchered.
I make my living by using tools and wood.
Anarchy - in the uk there already is, most just havent noticed or been victims. Most activity is from council estates.
OOh dear what a lot of non pc things im saying - wonder if they are true?


Key: Complain about this post

Patric Moore

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more