A Conversation for Pictures: Sports

Any chance

Post 1

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

Any chance of any cricket pitures?


Any chance

Post 2

Ashley

When we get a Cricket entry to illustrate, then we might get a cricket picture...

smiley - biggrin


Any chance

Post 3

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

Well how about an F1 car? Or a little Formula One driver or something? I notice that there's photo's there now so if you needed any images I'd be glad to lend a few...
smiley - smiley


Any chance

Post 4

Swiv (decrepit postgrad)

so is I supposed to write a cricket entry now Ashley?
It took me an hour in a chat room to explain first principles of the game to someone!


Any chance

Post 5

Ashley


If you want apicture, then you all have to write great entries... and maybe the Art smiley - fairy will wave her magic wand.

I'll warn you, there's tough competition out there... smiley - smiley


Any chance

Post 6

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

*finds a subtle loophole in Ashley's argument*
You know that fairy smiley? Well that's officialy called Tinkerbell isn't it? See and Tinkerbells me thus I take claim as the art fairy and request a Formula One Car/driver picture...
*waves her fairy wand*
Did that work? smiley - winkeye
And there are many F1 articles, there's a whole university project on F1 and I have many pictures of the drivers which I've taken thus avoiding copyright so...


Any chance

Post 7

Ashley


No that didn't work smiley - smiley

*waves wand to close further linguistic loopholes*

smiley - fairy

smiley - smiley


Any chance

Post 8

Tinkerbell *tumbleweed*

Oh...can I try emotional blackmail? Would that work? I've moved house and got a new job and it's all very scary see... smiley - winkeye

HUm....errrrrrrrmmmmmm......I could threaten not to paste pictures of you which worked with Emily but as there's hundereds of you and I have no clue how to get the pictures from there *points* to there anyway it makes no difference...

How about to keep quite about the fault with the whole F1 thingy?


Any chance

Post 9

Cyzaki

I want a formula one piccy too! Please please please please!


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more