A Conversation for Sergeant Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band

Fanclub Badge

Post 1

NPY

Here's the badge if you'd like it for your space:










The H2G2 Beatles Fan Club





Fanclub Badge

Post 2

Michael

Lovelysmiley - biggrin


Fanclub Badge

Post 3

NPY

I might tweak it if I get board with it, but I'll leave it like that for a while. Doesn't look too bad.


Fanclub Badge

Post 4

Tony2Times/Prof. Chaos

I'm having trouble a) aligning it and b) keeping it on the same line as other blobs. Any help? I've changed the opening and closing centres to left and right but still it stays in the same place (oddly, though, the left) and I know the middle alignments are for text so I'm confuddled


Fanclub Badge

Post 5

Michael

I had that problem. Still do. Have to wait til Unconformity comes back or ask another ACE.


Fanclub Badge

Post 6

NPY

Sounds interesting. It worked ok for me admittedly. I'll have a look at it and see if I can figure something out.


Fanclub Badge

Post 7

NPY

It's definately nothing to do with setting your space onto GuideML? Did you definately get it all copied ok?


Fanclub Badge

Post 8

Tony2Times/Prof. Chaos

Hmmm, I can get it centre and left but not right for some reason and it still won't go on the same level as my Pythonist blob so I've settled to have that above and match the Pepper's one with a towel that I'll hopefully replace with a Queen badge once I'm told if I'm in the group.

Could I have some help on making the Pythonist blob a link to plz? I just can't seem to work out how to do it, I'm fine EG GML but this is proving a bit more difficult


Fanclub Badge

Post 9

NPY

I see what you mean about the right alignment thing. Just tried it and it won't go right. Weird. Do we know any Aces or anyone who might know?

If you'd like a hand I don't mind. Though I'll warn you - I'm no expert. I made this badge by tweaking to old Queen fanclub one. I changed the colours and words etc.


Fanclub Badge

Post 10

Tony2Times/Prof. Chaos

Well in theory the Pythonist one should be easier cos its only a simple blob rather than this and the Queen one which is constructed etc.




Thats the code for the picture itself and the link page is A1046701 but I've tried a few things and none of them seem to work, I'm happy with the Beatles one where it is now, looks neat, though its odd that it can't be right aligned still.


Fanclub Badge

Post 11

NPY

What about this?



I know it's simple, but you never know.


Fanclub Badge

Post 12

Tony2Times/Prof. Chaos

Cheers, that works. I did it the other way round, tried to put the link inside the picture rather than putting the picture inside the link, if you see what I mean.


Fanclub Badge

Post 13

NPY

Ahh!! See what you mean. I've found that simply playing can help you find your way. Think that's how I tried that.


Fanclub Badge

Post 14

Michael

We have an ACE in our club but whether she's settled into her new house yet I have no idea. Don't bother waiting for the queen group to answer, if you've put your U number they'll add you to the list soon enough.


Fanclub Badge

Post 15

NPY

Yeah, they'll get you in no problem.


Key: Complain about this post