A Conversation for The H2IQ Quiz - Be The First Among Equals

Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 161

GreeboTCat

Of course you can all play... ~grin~... tis Christmas time...


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 162

GhostOfRedmole

Sign me up!

Although I'm very late arriving I got your random question right, so I'm hoping I have some hope. Um.

Ah, sign me up anyway.

GhostOfRedmole.


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 163

Seven of Nine [(1x52)-2-8]x1=42!

Do we have to sign up again, now all the points have reverted to zero, Greebo?
If so, may I please sign up.
Thank you!
~Seven of Nine~


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 164

GreeboTCat

Welcome ghost... you have joined at a good time... ~grin~

Nope seven... just answer the questions as usual... good luck!!!!


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 165

Aurora (Muse au Chocolat; Muse of Fancy Footwear and Seraph of High Heels)

PLEEEEASE!!!! I want to join as well!

Please Greebo sign me up!!!!

(BTW, I like your nickname! smiley - smiley )


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 166

GreeboTCat

You are most welcome Aurora... and thank you for liking my name... ~grin~


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 167

Aurora (Muse au Chocolat; Muse of Fancy Footwear and Seraph of High Heels)

smiley - blush
Thanks Greebo!

Hey, I'm a Pratchett fan and I think Greebo is one of the most interesting characters! smiley - smiley

Aurora smiley - zoom


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 168

GreeboTCat

Me thinks so too... but then me is biased... ~grin~


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 169

The Idiot Savant

Count Me In! Riddles are my specialty!

-The Idiot Savant


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 170

GhostOfRedmole

Please sign me up, although the chances of me actually finding a question that I can answer are probably fairly small...

Where do the questions come up anyway?

Still a bit new to all this!

Thanks and kippers

GhostOfRedmole.


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 171

GhostOfRedmole

Me is now feeling very stoopid.

Must remember to check forums more carefully before re-posting same thing. Duh.

Oh yeah, and any cat that can eat a Vampire and go off like a small landmine in a confined space gets my vote as "Nastiest-but-most-lovable-cat-ever".

"He's just a big softie really" - Nanny Ogg.

Hmmm, a thought. Greebo vs The Luggage.

Sorry!


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 172

GreeboTCat

You are in Stupid... hmmm... is that all right to call you that???

~big grin~.... Me would dread The Luggage and Greebo meeting... though... me does have a sneaking suspiscion that they would be the best of friends... me thinks that they both look at the world in the same way...


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 173

I'm not really here

I know the names are not up any more, but I want to leave the competion. I'm not always lucky enough to get to the quiz very quickly, so to be reset to zero annoyed me too much to stay. Sorry to be so brattish about it, but there you go, that's just me.


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 174

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

~hugs Mina~


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 175

Acolyte Mathnerd, Seraph of General Evilness and Black Trenchcoats(court devil of the Kindom of Balwyniti, Muse and Keeper)

hullo greebo smiley - cat,
is it too late to sign up? or might i join? thanks....
and i do need some clarification. where are the questions posted? and how do we answer such that others can't see and steal the idea? or does that not matter?

smiley - devil Mathnerd (Muse, Keeper, and court devil smiley - tongueout)


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 176

James Casey

Please, your feline-ness, can I join in? smiley - smiley


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 177

Acolyte Mathnerd, Seraph of General Evilness and Black Trenchcoats(court devil of the Kindom of Balwyniti, Muse and Keeper)

hey, where is greebo anyhow? she hasn't been around for a while now....


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 178

GreeboTCat

Hi Mina,
Me is very sorry that you feel this way, and me is saddened that you are wanting to leave. Me does understand your feelings , but the reason me decided to make it a race to 20 was that researchers joining later would have a better chance of winning... or at least getting into the top 10... it seemed a little unfair that people were joining when others already where 18 or 19 points ahead of them...
Me does not think of you as brattish, and if you ever feel like answering a question in the future then please do so, you will always be very welcome at H2IQ.

Greebs...


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 179

GreeboTCat

Hi KC and Mathnerd, you are very welcome to join in... ~grin~... the questions are (hopefully) posted once a day, and the winner is the first one to answer it correctly... the questions are posted at various times, so all researchers, no matter where they live get a chance to answer some of the questions first.

Good luck to you both...

Oh.. the questions are always posted on the H2IQ home page... and you can always tell the new one by the date...

Greebs.. xx


Contestants... Sign up here...

Post 180

Cheshirecatgeisha

Prrrrrreeeaaasseee.. want to play too. Brought you some sushi and original swedish crayfish (just spent Christmas in Karlskoga, Sweden). Too many doughnuts expand your stripes in an unfashionable way so hereĀ“s to you. Want to play want to play, I already know the answer!!!
CCG.


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more