A Conversation for Games Room

Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 4041

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

After losing a bet, you are now running across Wimbledon Centre Court during the Women's finals, dressed in one sock. Nobody will forget your contribution to the sport. Ever.

I wish I could start rowing again.


Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 4042

Cakewalker

The other bunk in the shared cell you're incarcerated in on Mars is occupied by an ex who you've not spoken to since the big argument about how to hang the cloth used to ensure the tiles in the shower are left streak-free. It turns out that that's an argument that is ripe for revival.

I wish I could ski.


Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 4043

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

Your skiing abilities improve magically overnight. Unfortunately, you are also on Mars, in the cell opposite an ex-couple catching up on their old arguments, so there is not much point.

I wish I had the keys to the cell door.


Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 4044

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

You have the keys to the cell door, but they both need to be turned simultaneously, and your ex isn't letting you leave this room until you hear them out.


I wish I could get into an argument with my ex. Or any type of conversation at all, really.

smiley - marssmiley - pirate


Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 4045

Caiman raptor elk - Inside big box, thinking.

You are forced to be play scrabble with your ex. The conversation takes place on the board entirely.



I wish I could get onto three times triple word value with one word, for a change.


Corrupt-A-Wish!

Post 4046

Mr. X ---> "Be excellent to each other. And party on, dudes!"

The word in question is "it," and with the triple-word score it's worth a grand total of.... six points.


I wish America's education system were.... uh.... better. smiley - erm

smiley - pirate


Key: Complain about this post