A Conversation for Riverside Cottage

Lady C is at home to visitors

Post 1

coelacanth

*Lady C aranges the bone china tea set, and waits for her first visitor to arrive. There are cucumber sandwiches on one plate and petit fours on another.
Vases of fresh flowers are tastefully placed aroung the room, handpicked by Amos that morning.*
Lady C
smiley - fish


Lady C is at home to visitors

Post 2

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

~ring ring~

*Lady C rushes in from feeding her cat to answer the telephone.*

Hello? Hello? Coelacanth, is that you? Hello? I'm at Quaint Caress and I'm filling out forms. I've been thinking about a make-over. Do you think I'd look good as a redhead?


Lady C is at home to visitors

Post 3

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Knock-knock?

Lady C,may I come in?

Hey, this is a lovely place. And this china set is really gorgeous. May I hve a cup of tea, please? And maybe some of this cucmber sandwiches?

How is it going, Lady C? Did you get used to live in this cottage? I'm still moving in, but visitors are more then welcome.

I made an appoinment at the Quaint Caress for an aromatherapy; I hope, it will give me the rest I need.

Do you know, if Vegiman opened his store already?


Lady C is at home to visitors

Post 4

mari-rae(tee reads: (entangled in cardboard boxes, please send tape...)

~ding dong~

Phillipa, Mari-rae's useful niece, is at the door with a Welcome Basket overflowing with goodies. There are chocolates, assorted teas, cookies, bath salts, coupons for local businesses, and a note that says WELCOME in shaky, but legible calligraphy.*


Lady C is at home to visitors

Post 5

coelacanth

*on the phone*
Mari-Rae, personally I've always thought redheads were a bit 'fast' but if you think it'll suit you dearie, then I'm sure it will. Pop over when you've finished and lets see.
Thanks for the basket dear.
Lady C
smiley - fish


Lady C is at home to visitors

Post 6

coelacanth

Kasia my dear, help yourself to tea and sandwiches.
The village is coming along nicely isn't it. I'm going to make an appointment to see that nice doctor.
(Thinks "As soon as I can find an interesting ailment in one of these library books"*
Have you seen the cat dear? I can't get her to eat a thing.
smiley - fish


Lady C is at home to visitors

Post 7

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Thanks, Lady C, I'll have some Earl Grey with milk.

Hmm, the doctor, yes, methinks, he is quite nice, is he a single?

The cat is cute - maybe you should try a fresh fish, dear?


Key: Complain about this post