A Conversation for Boston - East Boston - Food

Flea Market: A4127609 - Boston - East Boston - Food

Post 1

Paully

Entry: Boston - East Boston - Food - A4127609
Author: rudysagastume - U1584774

Any takers?


A4127609 - Boston - East Boston - Food

Post 2

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

Here is again the problem of outdated information.


A4127609 - Boston - East Boston - Food

Post 3

Bluebottle

Agreed - and it never actually states for certain whether it is discussing Boston, Massachusetts, USA or Boston, Lincolnshire, UK - or indeed any of the other Bostons in the world.

<BB<


A4127609 - Boston - East Boston - Food

Post 4

Bluebottle

It has been in 'Last Chance to Rescue' for a month. Paulh said, ' I checked on all the restaurants mentioned, and all but one were still there and thriving. The one that seems to have departed is "Boston Best Beef Sandwiches". I'm not volunteering to go to East Boston and check out the restaurants, but I think the one deletion is all that's needed to bring the article up to date.'

I'm not convinced that's enough to keep it in the Flea Market - what do you think?

<BB<


A4127609 - Boston - East Boston - Food

Post 5

Tavaron da Quirm - Arts Editor

I'm also not convinced, I'm afraid. smiley - erm Even if the places still exist there's nothing that tells us that they re still anything like they are described.


A4127609 - Boston - East Boston - Food

Post 6

Bluebottle

Okay, Back to Entry agreed.

<BB<


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more