Celery holds Press Conference, Party, and Dinner

0 Conversations




The Celery and Dolores A. Webjello,
candidates in the Virtual Prez race,
have announced a combination Press Conference,
party, and black-tie supporters' dinner.



Date: Beginning Tuesday, 1 August, 2000

Location: A404407.


The Press Conference marks the kick-off of the final stage of the campaign, now that the full slate of candidates has been announced. Sources close to The Celery indicated that some of the initiatives he will announce include:

  • the unveiling of a new h2g2 Fish Sanctuary and Playground to provide another needed place for some of h2g2's most beloved creations.

  • his plans for a Virtual Prez office if he is elected, and details of how that office will be run.

  • further expansion on earlier platform issues.


As part of the event, Ms. Webjello will be hosting a party and dance to celebrate the start of the last leg of the campaign with an open bar and hors d'oeuvres.


Finally, there will be a black-tie gourmet dinner for campaign supporters.


Everyone is invited to attend the Press Conference and Party. Since the purpose of the dinner is to thank people for their campaign efforts, invitation to the dinner is limited to announced supporters, although credentialed press and opposition candidates are also welcome to attend. Formal attire is requested for the dinner.


If you have further questions, visit The Celery's Campaign Headquarters.


31.07.00. Front Page

Back Issue Page


Bookmark on your Personal Space


Conversations About This Entry

There are no Conversations for this Entry

Entry

A405154

Infinite Improbability Drive

Infinite Improbability Drive

Read a random Edited Entry


Written and Edited by

Disclaimer

h2g2 is created by h2g2's users, who are members of the public. The views expressed are theirs and unless specifically stated are not those of the Not Panicking Ltd. Unlike Edited Entries, Entries have not been checked by an Editor. If you consider any Entry to be in breach of the site's House Rules, please register a complaint. For any other comments, please visit the Feedback page.

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more