A Conversation for Who Poisoned DD?

Redbeard

Post 1

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

You have to add Redbeard to the list of suspects. He was standing right next to the drink that DD drank.


Redbeard

Post 2

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

Absolutely right. I was there, so I should be considered as a suspect. But I don't mind. I'm glad I was there to try to revive DD and call for help. If you replay the tapes from the F&F starting at this point: http://www.h2g2.com/F24306?thread=65669&post=486034 you'll see the following chain of events: 1. Bluebottle (Peregrin's VP candidate) pours a drink for someone who isn't even in the thread, and leaves it on the counter. 2. Amy (Peregrin's Security Advisor) apparently pretends to drink that drink, and certainly handles it. 3. EV spikes the drink (supposedly with floor cleaner), leading you to realize that Amy didn't actually drink it, but could have tampered with it. 4. Redbeard enters and orders a drink 5. DD enters, drinks a drink that was left out (was it the drink mentioned above?) and collapses 6. Redbeard immediately comes to DD's assistance, attempts to induce vomiting, and calls for help. Amy and Bluebottle are strangely absent. 7. Moments later, Amy returns... and calmly has a discussion with EV and another patron, while DD is on the floor poisoned and Redbeard is trying to get help. Did she (a security advisor) simply not notice? Not think to assist? 8. After the ambulance comes to take DD away, and the police leave, Amy 'raises her eyebrows at EV'. Interesting. I'd love to see the lab results to discover whether there was floor cleaner in the drink that felled DD, AND whether there was anything else unusual in it.


Redbeard

Post 3

Cute Red Haired Girl (Medium for the comatosed DD)

All very interesting thank you for your honesty. smiley - smiley


Redbeard

Post 4

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Honesty? Here's an alternative scenario.

1. BB leaves a drink for a new member who fails to find his way to the right bar.
2. Amy, taking a waste-not-want-not attitude drinks the pint (the whole pint and nothing but the pint). Note that the pint was of smiley - ale which is not Amy's usual tipple -- but neither is it DD's.
3. Redbeard comes in, spikes a smiley - stout, knowing that if he didn't get DD he would get Amy. He then used ventriloquism both to test my spelling and to make it appear as if EV had done the evil deed and 'fessed up to it.


Redbeard

Post 5

Demon Drawer

/\^/\^/\^

*A distant eye flits but fails to open*


Redbeard

Post 6

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

smiley - smiley
ventriloquism?!?!
Oh, that's good, Amy.

blaming your actions and lack of actions on ventriloquism?
and now somehow I'm trying to poison you, when you and BB are the ones pouring and handling the drinks?

using ventriloquism to make it appear that EV had done it?
How did I do that since I didn't enter until EV spiked the drink? Throw my voice from outside the bar?
Plus, how do you use ventriloquism to make it _look_ like EV was spiking the drink?

Boy, if I could do that I must be really good! Hey, Mom! I'm off to join the circus now!

Ventriloquism?!?

*laughing*
I'm sorry... I can't stop... it's just so... .


Redbeard

Post 7

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

Methinks he protesteth too much.


Redbeard

Post 8

Demon Drawer

/\^^^^^^/\____/\^^^/\/\/\||________^^/\/\^/\


Redbeard

Post 9

Demon Drawer

Nurse: Crash team in here now!!!!!!


Redbeard

Post 10

Cute Red Haired Girl (Medium for the comatosed DD)

Oh my God. Do you two have to stand there arguing it's upsetting him.


Redbeard

Post 11

Amy the Ant - High Manzanilla of the Church of the Stuffed Olive

*pops back in*

Neither of us were there. We have better things to do than stand at his bedside.

Hi DD. Get well soon smiley - smiley

*pops back out*


Redbeard

Post 12

Fashion Cat

poor DD. I drop off for a few days, and return to see I missed your attempted assassination... smiley - sadface never mind, any help I can be, just remember I'm a first aider *evil grin*

GET WELL SOON smiley - bigeyes


Key: Complain about this post