A Conversation for The Gurus' Home Page

Publicity for a fan club

Post 1

Fadookie the Froody- Veggie Poetry@A2248733

I want to start a fan club for the prisoner. I've designed a mock-up page, at A871625 . I want to get it some publicity, how do you reccomend I should advertise it?

-FTFsmiley - huh


Publicity for a fan club

Post 2

Mikey the Humming Mouse - A3938628 Learn More About the Edited Guide!

There are several ways people publicize their h2g2 clubs and pages.

* The simplest way is to add a little "advert" to your user name -- for example, you could change your user name to "FTF -- see the Prisoner Fan Club @ A871625!"

* There are also several pages that list different clubs for h2g2 -- you can post and ask to have your club added. Check out "A270325" for an example.

* You can also advertise in the h2g2 Post -- see A626069.

* You can also ask for your entry to be added into the "world of h2g2" categorization scheme -- see A192791.

Hope this helps some!

smiley - smiley
Mikey


Publicity for a fan club

Post 3

Fadookie the Froody- Veggie Poetry@A2248733

Thanks, Mikey! smiley - smiley
I'll try your suggestions as soon as I can.

-FTFsmiley - cheers


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more