A Conversation for THIS IS HOW I 'REALLY' FEEL ABOUT MY MUSCLE DISEASE

Snowdrops

Post 81

Pandora

"Thanks again Katsy...good tunes!"


Snowdrops

Post 82

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Well I made a fool of myself earlier....I went into the record store looking under new releases and couldn't find it, so I went to customer services and asked for it (the person on the other till shouted "you don't want it, the album is rubbish! I just ignored him), this guy, without a word walked over to the "D" section of the album bit and handed it to me, my dad then told him "sorry she's a bit dum!" (like thanks dad!!) and I bought it...and it is FANTASTIC!!!!! APART FROM ONE TRACK IT IS 100% PURE ROCK BABY!!!!!! BUY IT!!!!


Snowdrops

Post 83

Pandora

smiley - tongueout "Sorry Katsy, but that was really quite clever of your Dad!" smiley - tongueout


Snowdrops

Post 84

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

He loves to insult me......he's just told my brother NOT to give me his electric guitar cos I dont know a thing about electricity!!!! Just his excuse to stop me from annoying the neighbours!


Snowdrops

Post 85

Pandora

"LOL!!! I was wonderfully spoiled! My mom bought me every muical instrument I wanted except drumbs! Nobody ever had to tell me to practice...but now & then I would get a request to take a break!" smiley - tongueout


Snowdrops

Post 86

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

ah well...

TOTALLY HYPER ME I JUST GOT BACK FROM SEEING SKANDAL AND OMG THEY ARE LOOKING GREAT (OF COURSE!) I GOT THEM ALL TO SIGN THE PICS I TOOK OF THEM A FEW MONTHS BACK!!! JAMES EVEN ASKED ME MY NAME SO HE COULD WRITE IT ON THERE BUT HE WAS A BIT CONFUSED COS HE'D NEVER HEARD IT BEFORE! I HAD TO SPELL IT OUT TO HIM! AWW BLESS HIM! AND MATT GAVE ME A SWEET AS WELL BUT I DIDN'T EAT IT COS I WANT TO CHERISH IT!


Snowdrops

Post 87

Pandora

"See...and you didn't even have a heart attack!" smiley - tongueout


Snowdrops

Post 88

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

I thought I was gonna, standing in that long queue and getting closer to James, then when I was next he looked up at me and said "hello, how you doing?"....that was when I was gonna probably have a heart attack, but I was shaking a lot and trying desperately not to hide it! This girl who I talk to on ICQ lives in Canada and is a mad fan sent me an e-mail with a letter to Skandal she wanted me to copy and paste into Word cos she knew I was seeing Skandal about a month ago, but unfortch that event got cancelled, but finally today I was able to deliver her letter! I handed it to James who was a bit confused cos he thought I wanted it back, but I explained it was for all of them and it was a letter from a girl in Canada!


Snowdrops

Post 89

Pandora

"Hmmm. maybe Skandal will hire you as their public relations mageress!" smiley - bigeyes


Snowdrops

Post 90

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

Can I just make a point I'm literally listening to Radio Skandal right now as they're in the fantasy top 10 for the first time and have just about every Skandal fan who is listening phoning in. I'm waiting to see if they play my call cos I told them I couldn't buy my copies cos they'd sold out! Anyway...they are definately in the top 10, not sure where, but they're are playing song 9 so they are at least number 8, thing is the way they are hyping it tonight I think it could be a number 1.....just about every time he speaks he mentions Skandal!!!!!!


Snowdrops

Post 91

Katsy a.k.a. Esti

SKANDAL MADE IT TO NUMBER 5 IN THE HOT 30 CHART!!!! DARREN EVEN PHONED UP TO THANK US ALL!!!!!!!!!


Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for THIS IS HOW I 'REALLY' FEEL ABOUT MY MUSCLE DISEASE

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more