A Conversation for The Polling Booth

Voting has begun!

Post 21

Will Jenkins (Dead)

or at the very least vote peregrin


Voting has begun!

Post 22

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

I vote for DD and Joanna! They are the best!

BTW: please do show good manners - don't make it the RL-way, okay?


Voting has begun!

Post 23

Will Jenkins (Dead)

I'm sorry I don't followsmiley - sadface. The real life way?


Voting has begun!

Post 24

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

What I meant: IRL we also have elections, as you hopefully noticed, and the behaviours during the campaign are not always very nice. In my opinion shouting at each other instead of using good arguments is not very well-mannered. I mean RedFish's post.


Voting has begun!

Post 25

Will Jenkins (Dead)

Oh I see.
Vote Peregrin - he might approve a guide enty of yours if you do.


Voting has begun!

Post 26

Kasia, P.S. of Syncopation,Muse of Classic Goo Fans, Keeper of Rainbows, Zaphodista (visit Crossed Purposes Pub: A429310)

Thanks Will,

I like Peregrin a lot, but... I vote for DD & Jo smiley - winkeye


Voting has begun!

Post 27

Irving Washington - Gone Writing

Red Fish is just in character. Remember, he's being influenced by the Masque. We can't blame him for he knows not what he does...


Voting has begun!

Post 28

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

The Celery is the only candidate who actually has 'good manners' as part of his campaign platform. So vote for the candidate who is always in 'good' character. smiley - smiley

... OK, so Dolores Webjello wobbles a little bit, but the Celery is very upright!

Redbeard, Chief Political Operative
Celery/Webjello 2000
http://www.h2g2.com/A383267


Voting has begun!

Post 29

Demon Drawer

May I quote the first promise from DD and Joanna's manifesto.

'All researchers should be free to eat and drink what they like in a friendly and welcoming environment. Not having to worry about calorie counting, ethics of food manufacture or hangovers the next morning. We encourage the creation of an H2G2 food village to cover the tastes of every reseacher, to serve food of every hue, spiciness and nation/planet. A Vote for us is a vote for FUN!!!

'Eat and Enjoy'

I think friendly and welcoming encompasses good manners so the Celery does not stand alone on this platform. smiley - smiley


Voting has begun!

Post 30

jr52 (ting-a-)

Delores wobbles and so does the planet Earth.

DELORES IS IN TUNE WITH THE ENTIRE PLANET.

VOTE THE CELERY AND DELORES A. WEBJELLO!

*"gee, but it's great to be back home."*


Voting has begun!

Post 31

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

Thanks, DD, for mentioning eating, drinking, and fun.

Reminds me of the huge party that The Celery and Dolores Webjello hosted -- gourmet meals, drinking, two dance floors, special entertainment, over 500 posts in the first 24 hours.

It certainly was the best party during the campaign by any of the candidates -- Oh, wait, that's right -- it was the _only_ campaign party.
smiley - bigeyes

Celery/Webjello 2000
Good Manners and Great Parties!


Voting has begun!

Post 32

Peregrin

'Vote for me and eliminate the need for a violent bloodbath!!'

Er... *ahem* I didn't mean that. I meant, 'Vote for me and get...' er... 'Peace and Quiet.'


Voting has begun!

Post 33

Pastey

They're not listening to yousmiley - winkeye Over 70 votes in already.

smiley - fish


Voting has begun!

Post 34

Peregrin

What's that supposed to mean? That I'm losing?

You shouldn't give hints!


Voting has begun!

Post 35

Redbeard (Thanks to all who supported The Celery!))

I think Pastey was referring to an Irv's earlier post, Peregrin (follow the replying to link), not yours...

... but if you're ready to concede now, we wouldn't mind. smiley - winkeye


Voting has begun!

Post 36

Peregrin

Ah, I see. These forums get confusing.

Concede? Ha! As if. I won't stop until I rule you all!


Voting has begun!

Post 37

shazzPRME

I may know... but if i do I'm not saying! smiley - smiley
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye


Voting has begun!

Post 38

RedFish ><>

Sorry if I upset people by shouting, I got a bit carried away.


Voting has begun!

Post 39

shazzPRME

That's ok RedFish... it happens to the best of people sometimes smiley - bigeyes
shazzPRME smiley - winkeye


Key: Complain about this post

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more